[VS] Opus OS 1.5

Hi b0se,

your skins are within the best skins I have ever seen!! I used your natural skin and now your OS skin :) .

But I have found one error, if you make the taskbar vertical to the left and lock it, then the top left three quicklaunch buttons are cut off at the a bit. I think the Flag bitmap is a bit too large or positioned too low.

here are three screenshots with a vertical taskbar/locked and a quicklaunch area 4 icons wide.

I have moved the mouse over the right three icons to show the effect.

the fourth icon in the row is OK but the first three icons are cut off a bit.... the third only in the top leftmost corner.

test.jpg

hope you can fix it :rolleyes:

calvin

@b0se: Oh my god, the Winamp skin looks SOOO damn good. Go for it, Jim Phelps! Two thumbs up. :)

@alan: no, I didn't mean to do one. ;) especially after looking at the screenshot b0se posted.

b0se, I really like this theme! Your best work according to me.

I'm working on a Desktop Sidebar skin (but I don't know when it will be done). I would like to post some screenies of my work, do you allow me?

Thanx.

the trillian pro skin's posted in the dt2 thread...

I must be blind. Do you have a link to the thread in question. I tried searching here and on the DT2 site's forums but didn't see anything. Thanks.

SymbianOpus: I'm finishing the theme. well, I'm in need of good icons; I can't find a useable program to (batch)convert ICO to BMP and I'm looking for a nice wall too, which looks good downsized to fit the small screen. maybe some screenies will follow soon...

THIS IS ONLY A PREVIEW

Well, I was working on the skin for a few hours. It still needs some tweaks and fixes and - the most important - a nice wallpaper/background pic. I'll see what I can do for the OpusOS lovin' Nokia owners :)

Thanks for feedback and suggestions.

post-36-1074911561.jpg

Edited by schaggo

THIS IS ONLY A PREVIEW

Well, I was working on the skin for a few hours. It still needs some tweaks and fixes and - the most important - a nice wallpaper/background pic. I'll see what I can do for the OpusOS lovin' Nokia owners :)

Thanks for feedback and suggestions.

that looks great! anyone up for making one for sony ericcson t610/t616?

@schaggo: Lookin great, but have considered using the G.A.N.T icons?

yes, of course I did, but as I mentioned, I'm in need of a prog able to convert ICO to BMP as the theme software only processes BMP's. the best possibility would be a batch-converter... anyone may help?

sorry, i had to make a new reply.. i couldnt edit my other post for some reason, but this is the feature I want that is available in Deep, but not in blue, and how can I fix this to make it appear in the blue version as well.

post-36-1073692663.jpg

I had reformated yesterday, and re-installed my Windows XP Pro.

I downloaded StyleXP, and used Opus OS 1.5 VS again, and same problem, those little pictures are not showing up, it only shows when I apply the "Deep" skin, it doesnt work on Olive or Blue for me. [Picture shown above]

Is it because of my Video card?? or anything? or the fact that I used StyleXP???

any help is appreciated.

thnx!

PSiBeR

because I don't use the "common tasks view" (aka webview) I don't have those pictures anyway. But I enabled webview and tried it and I have the same problem: only DEEP brings those pictures up, the other two styles don't show them. using latest beta of StyleXP (4.1beta 2.00000000)...