[VS] Opus OS 1.5

Connections.jpgCamera.jpg

Menus.jpg

Feel free to comment what you've just seen.

I have changed every icon changeable in the themer-prog but it seems that there are some bugs in the prog or the SymbianOS, I can't tell, but it doesn't display all icons as I replaced them. Wallpaper taken from Florian Freundt and the icons are the beautiful G.A.N.T. and G.A.N.T.2 icons.

Holy s*it! That's just awsome! Looking great schaggo :jump:

Will you be posting this as a .sis file when the OK's are ok?

And may I ask which program u used to create the theme? I have been fiddelin with this myself but I encountered some problems with the icons (transparency issues).

Looking forward to the release:)

Also looking forward to the next Opus OS (X) update b0se :)

thanks!

as the themer offers the easy generation of SIS's I will provide a SIS of course. and the prog I used is the Series 60 Theme Studio downloadable off the nokia site somewhere...

I cheated with the transparency; I took the gant-icon, converted it to PNG with transparent background and just pasted a screenshot of the section where the icon will show up in the phone so I don't have to worry about ugly shadows or copyright stealers (since every icon has a background it can't be used in other themes... hehe...) which seem to be very spread in the nokia skinner world...

Hehe.. smart move...

Let's hope Theme studio and N6600 will support trans. PNG's sometime in the very newa future:)

Does the theme in anyway affect the speed of the phone... as Crystallized did, if you have tried that?

the same thing happens to me with the deep shell pictures only showing up. im not using stylexp, but a hacked version of uxtheme.dll. meh.

Here is my Desktop Sidebar skin.

This is my first work, hope you'll like it.

It is almost done, I will release it this weekend (I'm too busy right now).

It's Monday :(

I've been looking forward to your release. Let me know if you can, when it shall be let loose!

OpusOS - Desktop Sidebar Skin

-- beta release --

I tried to make this skin as smooth as the original XP theme. I minimized the use of 3D to keep this skin simple and unobtrusive.

What to expect in the next releases:

- Olive and Deep flavours.

- New clock.

- New Windows Media Player/Winamp buttons.

Enjoy!

Sidebar_OpusOS_v05.rar

Edited by Jeff-K

When will the next version of OpusOS be released?, with all the nifty extras like the Winamp Skin......... Dont tell me..... it's not coming....... is it........ :no:

Of course it will, I'm just so busy atm, will be out sometime after Opus OSX, not sure when...