[VS] Opus OS 1.5

You still haven't told me on how to get that theme on my sony ericson;);)

The best way is to go out and buy a Bluetooth adaptor. After you install it, it's just a matter of dragging and dropping the .thm file to your cell phone. Couldn't be any more simpl;);)

Btw, I should have a final version of the theme done by tomorrow. I still havent' decided how to make the main wallpaper look since no one has given any suggestions:pinch:h:

[german]Danke Jim! Der Winamp-Skin ist absolut genial, perfekte Arbeit! ;) Auch die Miranda-Icons sehen sehr sehr nett aus, werd mich mal damit spielen.[/german]

I'll have my T610 theme done tonight for anyone waiting on that (sorry to keep you all waiting :blush:)

Quick question...I read what you said about hooking up a bluetooth adapter and dragging to the phone. I had the bluetooth keyboard/mouse set that I don't use anymore, but I hooked up the adapter for it and I got it to recognize my phone and for my phone to recognize my computer, but I don't see any way of dragging to the phone. Is there other software I need?

Quick question...I read what you said about hooking up a bluetooth adapter and dragging to the phone. I had the bluetooth keyboard/mouse set that I don't use anymore, but I hooked up the adapter for it and I got it to recognize my phone and for my phone to recognize my computer, but I don't see any way of dragging to the phone. Is there other software I need?

Sup traxx?

I have a Belkin adapter and the software it uses has a Bluetooth network neighborhood type thingy. I go in there and my little phone icon is there. I can open it and there are 3 folders; one for Themes, one for Pictures and the other for Music. In addition, I can right click a file from anywhere in windows and "Send to" my BT device.

I'm pretty sure you have the ability to do the same thing but you might wanna sniff around some more for the right software. Maybe try float's mobile agent here. I know you can do a lot with this app.

Sup traxx?

I have a Belkin adapter and the software it uses has a Bluetooth network neighborhood type thingy. I go in there and my little phone icon is there. I can open it and there are 3 folders; one for Themes, one for Pictures and the other for Music. In addition, I can right click a file from anywhere in windows and "Send to" my BT device.

I'm pretty sure you have the ability to do the same thing but you might wanna sniff around some more for the right software. Maybe try float's mobile agent here. I know you can do a lot with this app.

That program works like a charm. Thanks. Now I just have to wait for your theme :)

I skimmed through all the previous posts, and didn't see anything about the icons, soo...

What icon set is being used in the screenshot? I've been using ChaNinja's SubZero Icons, and while they look great, I'm looking for something new.

Thanks

that would be "bluecurve"

Ah, thank you.

Has anyone made a Samurize config that goes well with this VS? I looked at the Desktop Sidebar themes, but IMHO, Desktop Sidebar is a bit too "obtrusive" for what I'd use it for (plus, I have Trillian docked).

I'll work on a Samurize config, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of one that went particularly well with Opus OS.

Crussader: my apologies, I thought there was something missing, was in a rush didn't have time to check!

don't worry.... it's all right ;)

Need some inspiration.... what do u all think?

Update.... [Deep TrueLaunchBar 2.0 Skin]

Not Pressed:

post-36-1075763967.jpg