[VS] Opus OS 1.5

Alright, here it is. Version 1 of my T610 theme. If it looks too bright, try lowering the contrast on your phone :)

Download

looks awesome man :) ive been looking at that phone lately, might actually get it now :D

looks awesome man :) ive been looking at that phone lately, might actually get it now :D

It's a great phone...packed full of features. And thanks to that software link Opio posted, ringtones can be downloaded as midi files and sent directly to the phone - no more $0.99 a tone :)

Ok, I've thrown together a quick Samurize config that looks pretty good with this VS..

SS_OpusOS.png

Download

I know its nothing special, and I was too lazy to edit the boxes so they wouldn't have blurred edges, but it works.

Alright, here it is. Version 1 of my T610 theme. If it looks too bright, try lowering the contrast on your phone :)

Download

Awesome. (Y)

Just one question. How can I change all the icons to a GANT set on my phone?

You don't ;)

Not possible.

You can't change the icons?! :o

So you can only change the wallpaper but not the icons? Pity at least the default once are nice. I downloaded the theme now I need my bluetooth adapter. :p

You can't change the icons?!:o:o

So you can only change the wallpaper but not the icons? Pity at least the default once are nice. I downloaded the theme now I need my bluetooth adapter:p:p

Not exactly positive if this will work, but it sounds nice in theory so I'll toss it up in the air and let you try it if you want. When I switched from my nokia to the sony, I had a ringtone I had purchased and didn't want to lose it. I emailed myself the ringtone to my phone, and it came in as an attachment. Might be able to do that with the theme. Once again, its only a theory and I can't guarantee it will work. It's worth a shot though.

Nice True Launch Bar skin crussader, thnx for making one.

Question: do you have a Olive version of your TLB-Opus skin :blush:

If so can you release that one also, please.

Nice True Launch Bar skin crussader, thnx for making one.

Question: do you have a Olive version of your TLB-Opus skin :blush:

If so can you release that one also, please.

I will release TLB-Blue & TLB-Olive soon... :)

Lovin' it! I have found a little problem (see attachment)

I use a double hight taskbar, so I can run samurize in there. The icons in the systemtray don't line up correctly. The problem only appears on a 1024*768 resolution, 1248*1024 is fine. Can I fix this myself and if so how?

post-36-1075890799.jpg

Terminator, b0se will get on this I am sure. I tried the same thing and I do not have this problem. :huh:

Could there be something with your icons?

Could there be something with your icons?

I don't think so, it is a basic Windows XP install. The icons are all normall Windows components except for the "cross" (Netscreen Remote)