[VS] Opus OS 1.5

Can't wait for Version 2.......

Small Request. Could you make a winamp skin

that lets u change colour schemes like a modern

skin instead of having three winamp skins.... mite

save space too! just a friendly idea....

Yeah, that would be awesome. The Modern skin for WA5 is great :D Arctica is what I'm using to go a little with the theme right now.

Small Request. Could you make a winamp skin

that lets u change colour schemes like a modern

skin instead of having three winamp skins.... mite

save space too! just a friendly idea....

Save some space? :blink:

My OpusOS-skins are space-optimized, every skin takes 39 kb.

39 kb x 3 = 117 kb

An average modern-skin needs 500 kb or more.

Dude whats the problem for askin a skin that changes colour in *colour schemes* stfu

That's real genius...curse out the skinner.... If I were him I'd get your IP and get it banned from downloading the skin at all. You are an ungrateful POS.

Take your own advice and expand it: STFU at the ATM with a BMW... ASAP

That's real genius...curse out the skinner.... If I were him I'd get your IP and get it banned from downloading the skin at all. You are an ungrateful POS.

Yer? get my ip band yer? That's the kind of words i'd expect from a Citizen of Neowin. When a comment is posted, and members of neowin spout comments about *comments* and seem as if they want to start a fight, so no i wont *STFU at the ATM with a BMW... ASAP* Why dont you.

But best Regards to b0se, Lookin forward to v2.0

I don't worry about this kid, but I'm anxious to see his WA-skin with different color-shemes since his previous skins were a huge enrichment for this community :rofl:

I don't worry about this kid, but I'm anxious to see his WA-skin with different color-shemes since his previous skins were a huge enrichment for this community :rofl:

Heh well as long as you don't mind I guess it's all good. I still have to wonder how he's made it to even 39 posts with the way he leaves comments. Constructive critisim is fine, but telling the skinner to shut the **** up kind of crosses the line. That's just how I see it though...then again I've only made one skin and have since stopped releasing them because of the obnoxiousness of posters on here.

Yer? get my ip band yer? That's the kind of words i'd expect from a Citizen of Neowin. When a comment is posted, and members of neowin spout comments about *comments* and seem as if they want to start a fight, so no i wont *STFU at the ATM with a BMW... ASAP* Why dont you.

But best Regards to b0se, Lookin forward to v2.0

haha were did you come from dj-sol. and what the f**k is yer.

is it really necesarry to cuss around like that? wouldn't it be a lot better for your health if you just ignore the guy? less stress and.... less chance of starting a flame war ;)

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY........... someone go skin it for MyIE2! :D

I spend most of my time on Opus OS. It's just a wonderful VS. But there's always little things that could be improved. I'd like to see a bit more hilight on buttons for mouseover and default selection button hilight as in dialog boxes. As they are now, you only see a barely visible dark shadow around the button.

Elsewhere, I would love it if there were a different hilight color/selected item color and a brighter white for hilight text color. As it stands, when an item on the Desktop is selected, the text looks distorted, dirty. Other than that I suppose Deep is about as close to perfection as you can get. :)

While I love this VS, there is one thing that is bugging me about it.

If you take the quicklaunch toolbar (or any toolbar for that matter) and move it so it is docked on the top or sides of the screen, it doesnt have the colors of the taskbar.

If there is some way to fix this, would someone be willing to guide me through whatever program to get it fixed? If anyone needs a screen shot, ill gladly supply one.

Thanks.

I know it's easy to make requests all around, and I try not to ask too much... But this VS is just so much over every other VS around these days.

I can't switch to anything else more than half a day - my eyes start to feel weird, then it itches, then my whole body is just urging me to switch back - and when I do, it feels so great it's just awesome :). In fact it just looks like I'm addicted !

Anyway, I've been trying around other styles, including a watercolor one, with the dreaded strawberry color. And I love this color. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing a strawberry opusOS - I tried colorizing it with stylebuilder but it also changes the color of the windows borders & background, making things look awful (it's kinda green, which makes sense if I'm turning blue into red)

I might try to take some time to make a mockup in photoshop - but right now i'm just too busy with real life work :(

If you want to recolor it to strawberry in stylebuilder you can click the option to only color one image at a time. This takes longer but will preserve the colour of the images you wish to be unchanged.

Later

Xtinct