[VS] Opus OS 1.5

yes then clicked it then nothing happens

like SirPsychoSexy said, your display properties should show up, and if not I'm sure the uxtheme patch didn't work. try to applay the patch again.

• 2 weeks later...

Awsome theme B0se. love it.

I'm sure this has been addressed before. 40 pages is alot to look through :wacko:

Is there an OpusOS msn skin?

• 1 month later...

A lovely theme. . . . . like you've heard 1000 times already . . . :)

A bit of a problem, though:

The shellstyles don't show up for me. The shellstyle area (the side panel on windows) remains unskinned. A few other themes have this problem, such as Abyblue.

Why does this happen?

I'm using the Neowin patcher (uxtheme.dll), and as far as I can tell it works just fine.

??????????

A lovely theme. . . . . like you've heard 1000 times already . . . :)

A bit of a problem, though:

The shellstyles don't show up for me. The shellstyle area (the side panel on windows) remains unskinned. A few other themes have this problem, such as Abyblue.

Why does this happen?

I'm using the Neowin patcher (uxtheme.dll), and as far as I can tell it works just fine.

??????????

Are you using any other skinning programs, such as WindowsBlind etc...

that could be causing the conflict..also the shellstyles maybe placed incorectlly in the resources/themes folder. this can happen when you extract files seperatly and not all at once...

This VS is the best i have ever come along....using it now and guessing will be for a very long time....Great Work...!!!