[VS] Opus OS 1.5

If i had the money b0se i would pay for this theme to be developed as its been on my Laptop and main system since day 1 and must be ONE of the most popular ever..

I will just hope that you feel one day you can update it ;?)

Yeah.. I've used this theme for a long time now. I never thought it would replace Watercolor, i really like watercolor and still run it on some computers at work :), but it has. I like these type of themes that are very unique, yet it doesn't go against the unskinnable portions of windows.

Truely a work of art.

-Nic

I dont know if somebody already asked this, (this is 45 other pages, and I cant look through all of them), but how exactly do you install a skin?

I extracted it to windows/resources/themes, like the readme said, but it doesnt show up in the menu where I pick my current theme. What am I not doing?

• 2 months later...

Hi There!

Thank you so much for your work! I simply love that stlye. Very good work!!!

I found that little glitch.

Take a look at the screenshot. It happens, when you add a new appointment to the scheduler of Outlook 2003:

post-72643-1097536673.png

Those little arrows shouldn't look like that ;)

Thanks

Christoph

This is reallllllllllllllllllllllllly nice.

Does any one happen to have any icons that go well with this VS and also has anyone tried or have made a login screen to match this skin.

Richman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great v.s did take a quick glance at opus os 3.0 screenie but decided i like this one better :cool: :happy:

i'd even to as far to say i think it should be part of windows looks much better than luna :D