[VS] Opus OS 1.5

ok, I confess... I've been whoring around with many different VS lately. However it's become clear to me that Opus OS 1.5 is absolutely in a league of its own. Incidentally, it's one of the very few VS that will not corrupt if loaded from a saved customized .theme file. In fact due to some weirdness in the XP theme API, Opus OS 1.5 loaded from a saved .theme file actually looks richer because of a 3D effect added to the context menus by XP.

I bow to you sir from this side of the Atlantic... :yes:

Yea that would be apprecaited:):)

I can do it too, but I don't have the themer anymore since I lost my T610 on the street somewhere and had to buy the 6600 and so it came that I deleted everything SE related on my machine...

I added two colors to the DS skin: Deep and Olive.

I will update the download in a few hours... but here is a screenshot to give you an idea.

Very very very nice!! :D

Great work, and thanks :)

I can do it too, but I don't have the themer anymore since I lost my T610 on the street somewhere and had to buy the 6600 and so it came that I deleted everything SE related on my machine...

sorry to hear about the loss.. i love my se :)

if you could do the theme, i'd be totally lunaOs'ed out :D

I added two colors to the DS skin: Deep and Olive.

I will update the download in a few hours... but here is a screenshot to give you an idea.

Did you upload the download since I do not see an olive version there! :(

Here's a T610/616/etc theme I whipped up in about 2 hours. Do I need permission to post this (from b0se and Mattahan I presume)?

ohh my god!!!

that's beautiful! thank you!

b0se, waiting on you :)

Here's a T610/616/etc theme I whipped up in about 2 hours. Do I need permission to post this (from b0se and Mattahan I presume)?

Just got a Z600 yesterday. I want to have that definetely. :) Have a blackcomb theme running on it now...

OMG! I that looks truly awesome. I am looking into buying the phone and if you tell me how I can put that theme on my phone I will surely download it. :)

Yes, you would need permission from b0se for the theme and Matahan for the icons. :) Can you maybe make a version with the Ummicons. :unsure:

Looks great! Need a new phone now :p Feel free to release, you mind if I include in 2.0?

2.0 List:

Trillian Pro

Winamp

WMP9

Rainlendar

Walls

Yz Dock

Sidebar

SymbianOS

MediaCenter

T610/616 etc

Think thats it?

Man! Thats going to be one complete theme (and big!) :p

Thanks to all who contributed for the above, very much appreciated (Y)

Hi

Could someone send me the english msgslang.dll for msn ocean... i'm doing an update with gant 2...

Thank you

Bye bye

Edited by jeromebzh

Looks great! Need a new phone now :p Feel free to release, you mind if I include in 2.0?

2.0 List:

Trillian Pro

Winamp

WMP9

Rainlendar

Walls

Yz Dock

Sidebar

SymbianOS

MediaCenter

T610/616 etc

Think thats it?

you missed the QuickNotes skin :ermm:...

Been working on the True Launch Bar Skin.... but I'm still pretty busy...

2.0 List:

Trillian Pro

Winamp

WMP9

Rainlendar

Walls

Yz Dock

Sidebar

SymbianOS

MediaCenter

T610/616 etc

Think thats it?

I've asked mattahan and as soon as I get a (good) reply, I'll post here ;)

Please include it in 2.0! :D