[VS] Opus OS 1.5

also in the 2.0 release can u release a small fix for the background image issue in the folders?

the background image only shows up in the DEEP skin, but not in the blue or olive!

thnx! :)

Hey guys,

I've decided to take out the GANT icon from my T610/616 theme since it seemed a little out of place to me. Instead I've changed a bit to the main screen to accomodate a different type of wallpaper but I'm not sure what to put here in the icon's place. Any suggestions?

It's just text for now...

post-36-1075511425.gif

Hey guys,

I've decided to take out the GANT icon from my T610/616 theme since it seemed a little out of place to me. Instead I've changed a bit to the main screen to accomodate a different type of wallpaper but I'm not sure what to put here in the icon's place. Any suggestions?

It's just text for now...

Awesome, I am getting that phone. Can you tell me how I would be able to get that skin on my phone?

Also where can I get the trillian skin? THanks! [olive please]

Looks nice Opio :?)(Y))

Regarding the background bug, its easily fixed, go to Display Properties -Appearance - Advanced, then lighten the Window colour so its more white.

No more colours, not got the time. 2.0 release is not in my hands, I'm waiting for all the other skins to be completed.

Here's a T610/616/etc theme I whipped up in about 2 hours. Do I need permission to post this (from b0se and Mattahan I presume)?

I miss my SonyEricsson... :(

I looked at the screenshots and I remeber the BEAUTIFUL t610-screen, I remember the INCREDIBLE t610-sound, I remember the LOVELY t610-look... aaaaw... I HATE NOKIA!!!

have you got permission of mattahan? I haven't heard anything of him yet...

WMP9 skin to match OpusOS Olive, I've also done a Deep version but it's based on a mod I made so it's not accurate to the version of Deep released. Nevertheless I'll release both.

OpusOSOliveWMP9.jpg

Download

OpusOSDeepWMP9.jpg

Download

The info in the fuller mode only appears on a song change, I'm trying to figure out how to make it appear instantly but I'm not there yet :wacko: Oh, and no video, yet another thing I haven't learnt how to do.

wow, great stuff. didnt bother reading all the 30 pages so apologies if this has been commented on before. my only complaints (well not compaints, more like comments) are that in the deep version (which is my fave) the colour difference between active and inactive window borders (and caption bars) are too big imho. like if ur in a dark room the whole room lights up in a flash when a window goes from active to inactive and vice versa :)

otherwise its sweet. never thought id use a theme with rounded corners but this is so good i changed my mind totally :D

Sheesh, I really hate to do this kind of thing (off topic) but it was so easy to spot. Looks like someone is trying to get his post count up... :whistle:

I won't mention any names but this screenie should speak for itself. :ninja:

post-36-1075613298.jpg

I dunno, it really irks me to see people reply with just "nice" or "great" ... with a dozen threads in a 10 minute span.. Ah well.

You still haven't told me on how to get that theme on my sony ericson. ;)