[VS] Opus OS 1.5

Very nice,but kinda surprized your beta testers missed the hover white out when using internet explorer favorites menu.You have windows color as 255,254,255 so just simply change to 255,255,255 and hover white out will be fixed :-)

kinda easy to be innovative after the innovating has been done for you, dontcha think?..come on  man....what EXACTLY did you innovate?

you truly are ready to join the ranks of microsoft!

We all know what an innovator Bant is. He put "Re" in front of the name.

Really dude, What have you innovated today?

Please

edit.. Sorry, I missed the whole "innovative" thing in the original post.

Still most people here realize that all these themes are very similar.

Innovative, maybe not, but still a very clean theme.

Edited by chavo

Hmmm...this is really strange, I erased my temp, redownloaded, and reinstalled. I'm not having any of these problems when I apply any other VS...very strange. None-the-less, I'm sticking with this VS for a while, then to Opus Luna 2.0 ;)

Edit: I also noticed that my start button hover color is white...Once I click on it, it turns into the depressed color version... :wacko:

@shawncruikshank: why don't you just use the favorites menu from the menu bar... the last time i ever used the favorites button was.... never (hehe). it's quicker to just use the favorites menu.

and i don't use IE itself anymore lol... i either use firebird or avant browser.

@bant: it's similar yet different. yes it looks similar to reluna olive, but if you are an observant and artistic person you will see the differences... and in my opinion i like opus os better than reluna olive.

I also noticed that my start button hover color is white...Once I click on it, it turns into the depressed color version... :wacko:

It's supposed to be like that...

It's supposed to be like that...

Really? Hmmm...are you sure?

Right now the flag just has a white outline (which is normal), but when I hover my mouse over it, it fills the flag with white (I thought it was supposed to be colored), and once clicked, turns into a depressed color version.

Right now the flag just has a white outline (which is normal), but when I hover my mouse over it, it fills the flag with white (I thought it was supposed to be colored), and once clicked, turns into a depressed color version.

same for me.

bant: leave the man alone. You made reluna, yes, fine, good. However, b0se, just like alot of artists has done what hey think luna should be. Guys like Kol make these themes because they want to. They never say they created it and hell, in his original preview for the first Opus, he made all of this very clear. If you have nothing to say about the theme whether it be a compliment or constructive criticism, then just move on.

b0se, great theme man. This should hold me over until WinApollo gets done ;)

bant: leave the man alone. You made reluna, yes, fine, good. However, b0se, just like alot of artists has done what they think luna should be. Guys like Kol make these themes because they want to. They never say they created it and hell, in his original preview for the first Opus, he made all of this very clear. If you have nothing to say about the theme whether it be a compliment or constructive criticism, then just move on.

Well said (Y)

b0se - truely great mate (Y) :happy:

Radish?

OMG!!!!

SEX!!!!!

SHWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

i really love this theme. i love b0se. (in a non-gay way)

EDIT:

found a bug. the time tray thingy, seems too long...

post-36-1073545179.jpg

Edited by Psychoticdemento

my problem with this theme has nothing to do with the fact it is another recreation of luna... its that it so closely resembles my olive theme, you know, the one i spent a good deal of time on coming up with some things that i considered pretty 'original'.

You saw the opus preview thread, you saw this progress... gradually more and more elements began to look like my olive theme.....and when? right after it was released? come on, what am i supposed to think? and then he goes and calls it innovative?

the difference between this vs and the other luna recreations is that they were all different from eachother, they were recreations of luna.... this is a recreation of a recreation...

compare the start menu, the taskbar, the tray, the all programs menu. they arent ripped... but they look pretty ****ing similar. wheres the originality and innovation? in the tabs hes used since his first theme, or the scrollbars that resemble any other scrollbar youve ever seen?

look, its a nice theme, clean, smooth, etc, but its far too similar for me not to be offended by him calling it innovative.

Bant, i think u r going blind if u think the start menus look similar. they look nothing alike.

did b0se come into your "godly" reluna olive thread and say, "omg, that looks like the same color i used to fingerpaint with when i was 7! i thought it was original, so u can't use it!" NO.

there are only so many things that the peoples will like, somewhere, sometime, u'll find yourself looking at one of your themes, and say, "wow, that resembles rebutz2."

its human nature bant, live with it.

this theme is sooooo beautiful :woot:

the open-dialog side-bar that i complained about yesterday looks really good now to...

now you hava made my two favorite skins in just a few days b0se... thanks :)

Bant, you're a loser man. You told people to stay out of your thread if they had nothing "constructive" to say and you aren't saying anything "constructive" here. You're a ****ing idiot.