[VS] Opus OS 1.5

Oh and another thing. All of these posts, until now, are on topic. The topic is Opus OS visual style, which we are feverishly discussing. I don't think any one went overboard or offtopic. "tis a good healthy discussion.

Well. One difference is that I did not like/use reluna. I do like and am using Opus OS. Big enough of a difference for me. Keep up the good work Bose. I also appreciate you listening to our feedback and suggestions (which also happens to be another difference)

:omg: :omg: :omg:

I think I'm off to do the QuickNotes & True Launch Bar skins again for another of the best skins made by the one and only b0se! :D

It's awesome!!!

That would be appreciated! (Y)

Just wondering... Is there anyone interested in making a logon for this theme? I would but my graphic skills aren't so great. :s I know I said this in the other thread but I was hoping by posting it in both threads it would be more likely someone would reply.

Just wondering... Is there anyone interested in making a logon for this theme? I would but my graphic skills aren't so great. :s I know I said this in the other thread but I was hoping by posting it in both threads it would be more likely someone would reply.

I'll take a crack at it using my wallpapers as a basis for it. I just have to figure out how to make a logon screen really. Anyone have the name of the software that lets you put one together?

I hope this is what you want. I really appreciate you giving this a go. :D (Y)

I just need to find something to make them with. I'm not in the mood to reshack and Stardock logonstudio isn't all the great, IMO.