! v1ru5 group hacked this page !

it's not a Microsoft web site therefore this hack has no real significance.

F*ck, that IS a Microsoft page, at least that company provides billing service for Microsoft's online ordering, and I just ordered a trial copy of SBS 2003 from them, oh my f*cking god... :( :o :crazy: :x :no:

F*ck, that IS a Microsoft page, at least that company provides billing service for Microsoft's online ordering, and I just ordered a trial copy of SBS 2003 from them, oh my f*cking god... :( :o :crazy: :x :no:

Microsoft contracts the company that owns it, but it's not actually *owned* by microsoft, they just to business with them.

wow... deface microsoft.com and people may actually pay attention :sleep:

That would be crazy. If that happened, practically the whole world would admire that person before he's turned in by someone collecting their reward.

:laugh:

v1ru5 group?? ooooh im so scared.. they're l33t AND they are the virus.... and stuff.. that program that you run that deletes your C: drive.. :o

freaking retarded name for a hack group.. elitist nerdy shmucks.. (N)

:laugh:

v1ru5 group?? ooooh im so scared.. they're l33t AND they are the virus.... and stuff.. that program that you run that deletes your C: drive.. :o

freaking retarded name for a hack group.. elitist nerdy shmucks.. (N)

o N0S tEH C: DRIEV HAD BAN LAHRDAD!1111!!!1111!1111!11!! LOL WTF :laugh:

Messages about valid/invalid certificates pop up in Mozilla and IE, so here's what it says in case some people don't want to check it out.

Date: 29.12.2003.

!!! v1ru5 group hacked this page !!!

... i have a dream ... i have dream ... i still have a dream ...

by: v1ru5

.:: Sorry to admin .::. much bugz .::. nothing was deleted ::.

That's all that's on the page, nothing more.