Is Hillary Clinton Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

Newt makes perfect sense and I was actually stumped as to why Trump didn't choose to run with him. A ticket like that would have bolstered his chances.

And what's wrong with a moon base? I still think it's the smartest thing to do before heading to Mars.

2 hours ago, Emn1ty said:

This is the kind of projection both sides make against the other. Both sides drudge up pointless nonsense when there's perfectly valid things to talk about instead. But leave it to some people to think only "conservatives" are the guilty party.

Projection is taking a weakness of yours and portraying your opponent as having that same weakness - by its nature it doesn't work both ways. Trump is erratic and irrational, hence why conservatives are desperate to paint Clinton in the same light. As I said, Clinton has so many personality flaws as to make her a terrible candidate but in comparison to Trump she's positively spectacular, which only highlights how appalling US politics has become.

This video is clearly not an accurate and objective critique of Clinton - it's a vicious hit piece from cobbled together clips only a few seconds long each.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, theyarecomingforyou said:

Projection is taking a weakness of yours and portraying your opponent as having that same weakness - by its nature it doesn't work both ways. Trump is erratic and irrational, hence why conservatives are desperate to paint Clinton in the same light. As I said, Clinton has so many personality flaws as to make her a terrible candidate but in comparison to Trump she's positively spectacular, which only highlights how appalling US politics has become.

This video is clearly not an accurate and objective critique of Clinton - it's a vicious hit piece from cobbled together clips only a few seconds long each.

By its nature both sides can and have done it. Democrats have already tried to paint Trump as incapable of keeping top secret information secret (a failing of Clinton).

1 hour ago, Torolol said:

speaking of clips, theres more:

I really don't understand how you can take this seriously. it's a combination of heavily cherry picked and blatantly heavily edited (repeated looping etc...) clips. You can make anyone look like that with these kind of techniques.

You either know this is ###### or you're so gullible that you lap up every right wing conspiracy theory that comes your way

Just now, ViperAFK said:

I really don't understand how you can take this seriously. it's a combination of heavily cherry picked and blatantly heavily edited (repeated looping etc...) clips. You can make anyone look like that with these kind of techniques.

You either know this is ###### or you're so gullible that you lap up every right wing conspiracy theory that comes your way

Well I posted a link that at least debunked what that TV Doctor said but the member refused to watch it.

6 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Well I posted a link that at least debunked what that TV Doctor said but the member refused to watch it.

I did watch the video and I will agree that newt made a good point there

I see the GOP is desperate to paint Hillary as physically unfit for office since Trump is mentally unstable for it.

As for Newt's moon base, who's going to pay for it?  Gonna need a big tax hike to fund that.  And we all know how conservatives feel about tax hikes.

15 minutes ago, DocM said:

Dr. Bob Lahita is Professor of Medicine at Rutgers Univesity, New Jersey. 

So ? I have some creationist geologists that would love to talk to you.

Why should we care about what someone who has never diagnosed her has to say ?

This is yet another in a long line of conspiracy's that the "InfoWars Party" AKA the GOP has engaged in.

"What you gotta do is go online…all you gotta do is go online.”

MTM2NjQ0NzkzMzYxMjQ1Nzkx.jpg

Every day the line between this show and republican talking points gets thinner, Hell this jackass is sponsoring your sodding events for ****ing ****s sake!

Edited by TPreston
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TechJunkie81 said:

I see the GOP is desperate to paint Hillary as physically unfit for office since Trump is mentally unstable for it.

As for Newt's moon base, who's going to pay for it?  Gonna need a big tax hike to fund that.  And we all know how conservatives feel about tax hikes.

There's plenty of existing FWA in the existing national budget - try looking there.  (I'm talking about according to both the CBO and GAO; start there.)

11 minutes ago, DocM said:

Dr. Bob Lahita is Professor of Medicine at Rutgers Univesity, New Jersey. 

Without having examined her himself his opinion is speculation, pure and simple. And Fox News has an obvious agenda to push, which is to spread uncertainty and doubt about her health. How many Fox News segments do you see questioning Trump's mental faculties?

Don't forget the absurdity we have earlier in the campaign with Trump's doctor claiming his health was ‘astonishingly excellent', that he had 'no history of ever using alcohol' and if elected he 'will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency'. Should we really trust Trump's health when he gets his doctor to provide a patently false assessment of his health?

19 minutes ago, TechJunkie81 said:

The standard left wing shoot the messenger. That doctor is NOT a TV Doctor. She is unfit to be President on Health issues, Security Issues and Trustworthiness.

Just now, Gary7 said:

The standard left wing shoot the messenger. That doctor is NOT a TV Doctor. She is unfit to be President on Health issues

So if we find a doctor to testify to the media that trump is mentally ill does that mean he is unfit to run ?

No you would see the stupidity there wouldn't you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, theyarecomingforyou said:

How many Fox News segments do you see questioning Trump's mental faculties?

No news agency is questioning Trump's health because he released his health information already, as you stated. So I see no reason why he cannot request the same of Hillary. But she doesn't have to, just as Trump doesn't have to release his tax records like Clinton has (despite them trying to force him to). Same tactics, different agendas and goals. How about we just stop the BS about trying to force private information into the public by painting it as some kind of scandal or secret?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TPreston said:

So if we find a doctor to testify to the media that trump is mentally ill does that mean he is unfit to run ?

No you would see the stupidity there wouldn't you.

This is NOT about Trump. He has had a recent physical and is fine, he can walk up stairs all by himself. More spin/

6 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

This is NOT about Trump. He has had a recent physical and is fine, he can walk up stairs all by himself. More spin/

Of course not! because you'd see how asinine this argument is then but I guess anyone that has ever slipped on the stairs is now unfit to run for office :rofl: 

Oh I tell you every day the line between infowars and conservative talking points gets smaller and smaller.

When was the last time you ass planted on the stairs ? I'm guessing it was within this year I sure I know it was for me.. Wooden one too hurt like a sob.

• Like 2

Trumps medical letter is current but Clinton's is over a year old, time for a detailed update, and her medical conditions are serious enough they could easily present 25th amendment concerns.

You know damned well if Trump had suffered 3 heart attacks, transient ischaemic attacks, seizures or whatever it'd be an issue. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DocM said:

Trumps medical letter is current but Clinton's is over a year old, time for a detailed update, and her medical conditions are serious enough they could easily present 25th amendment concerns.

You know damned well if Trump had suffered 3 heart attacks, transient ischaemic attacks, seizures or whatever it'd be an issue. 

Release I mean validate the birth certificate :rolleyes: 

46 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

The standard left wing shoot the messenger. That doctor is NOT a TV Doctor. She is unfit to be President on Health issues, Security Issues and Trustworthiness.

And Trump is unfit to be President based on his tax evasion, lack of mental capacity, illegal fund raising and his brazen lies to the American public. Both are terrible candidates. To claim that trustworthiness is a qualifying criteria for President would mean that Trump would be automatically disqualified.

29 minutes ago, DocM said:

Trump's doctor put out a patently false assessment of his health. Which is worse: an assessment that is over a year old, or an assessment that is demonstrably false? I mean, Trump's doctor claimed he has never drunk alcohol - not only is that demonstrably false—there are pictures of him drinking champagne on the internet—but it is not something that a medical assessment could determine.

At the end of the day the health and trustworthiness of a candidate is best determined at the election booth. If people are concerned about Clinton's health then they won't vote for her. But it's worth pointing out that some of the best leaders have had questionable health and serious character flaws.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

She has not had a press conference in months.. What is she hiding??

The world on the street is she may have a yeast infection...can you imagine, how embarrassing.

:shifty:

/s

42 minutes ago, DocM said:

Wait ... when did Hillary have 3 heart attacks?

Some people are just reaching now.  Dislike and don't vote for Hillary for her agenda ... but dang ... no need to start spouting off non-truths.