Style XP Reg. Key

ok so i had style xp 1.0. then i upgraded to the style xp 2 beta (4.01 or somthing) and now it says it wants a registration code.

can some one help me out?

If you have a legal registration code for Style XP 1.0, you might want to request from TGTSoft for a newer registration code for the new Style XP beta.

Is that so? Kiss my ass TGTsoft! You guys suck. (N)

Hrrm - maybe we should declare full-out war with TGTSoft for not making old Reg-Keys work with the new version. :laugh: Lol :p

Nah, they were asshats from the start. Total bull when they tried to steal Stardock's IconPackager format and then sued for rights of usage.

Not that I liked Stardock from the start, but I suppose they're decent people filling a required niche in the field of GUI customization. Not to mention, they're providing quite a few things free of charge, which is a pretty decent thing to do, especially in today's world. TGTSoft vs Stardock? I'd side with Stardock.

Nah, they were asshats from the start. Total bull when they tried to steal Stardock's IconPackager format and then sued for rights of usage.

Not that I liked Stardock from the start, but I suppose they're decent people filling a required niche in the field of GUI customization. Not to mention, they're providing quite a few things free of charge, which is a pretty decent thing to do, especially in today's world. TGTSoft vs Stardock? I'd side with Stardock.

Yeah - but I don't like paying for anything - it's fine if I can walk into a store and pick up a box, but I don;'t have a credit card, so...

But I do find Style XP (and definately Style Builder) to be very good products.

Yes, I understand how this may sound a little confusing, but you should just download the uxtheme.dll patcher from the internet and boot into safe mode and run it. Then you wont ever have to deal with tgtsoft or any other internet forum members who spend most of their waking lives thinking of things to post on internet forums...

Yes, I understand how this may sound a little confusing, but you should just download the uxtheme.dll patcher from the internet and boot into safe mode and run it. Then you wont ever have to deal with tgtsoft or any other internet forum members who spend most of their waking lives thinking of things to post on internet forums...

:blink: :blink: Huh? Did I say something?

Hrrm - maybe we should declare full-out war with TGTSoft for not making old Reg-Keys work with the new version.  :laugh:  Lol :p

or maybe instead of complaining about TGTSoft's reg keys, we could complain that TGTSoft are TGTScum :no:

or maybe instead of complaining about TGTSoft's reg keys, we could complain that TGTSoft are TGTScum :no:

Break into the TV stations and broadcast our message all over the world? :ninja:

Break into the TV stations and broadcast our message all over the world? :ninja:

We've got a local college station down here, but the only people who watch it are most likely over the age of 60 and use one of those old typewriter trinkets. :ninja:

We've got a local college station down here, but the only people who watch it are most likely over the age of 60 and use one of those old typewriter trinkets. :ninja:

Same sorta thing with VK3RTV - amateur radio TV. Legally, it's not even supposed to broadcast anything that might be of entertainment value (so that people don't stop watching the 'real' TV stations).

I don`t mind paying for net stuff that i believe to be either essential or useful to me on a daily basis.

A lot of people (cep`t for the pirates out there) already pay for their antivirus or firewall needs

on a yearly update basis. If this encourages the program makers to keep support & updates going

for a certain product, then this is a good thing.

I also paid for Object desktop *&* StyleXP ver 1. Both have their benefits & drawbacks - yet the

decision of TGTSoft to Not provide a reduced price for their long term users of StyleXP

(Only people who`ve registered it during the last 12 months get any upgrade path at reduced or no cost)

has stopped me from moving to the ver 2 upgrade path. Reading the options available, there is no

reason to buy the new version over the older-both do essentially the same job.

I appreciate the arguement out there for using the UXTheme.dll patcher out there - but using StyleXP does

make installing MS Styles easier- especially if you`re as lazy as me-less faffing around with badly put

together zip files & Installers.

So- will probably keep the OD subscription going for a third year, but won`t be upgrading styleXP. Just not

necessary.

:D <---- is gonna make LOTS of money off TGTSoft..

They dont suck..

You guys should quit complaing and looking from free options and pay your dues like 90 % of the rest of the world.

:D <---- is gonna make LOTS of money off TGTSoft..

They dont suck..

You guys should quit complaing and looking from free options and pay your dues like 90 % of the rest of the world.

I question the morals of anyone who willingly supports a company that leeches off the hardwork of others.

(N)