Politically funny images of the World

On 09/11/2022 at 21:26, SidVicious said:

wn5if1f90yy91.jpg

This thread appears to be having the same issues as the Biden thread had a few days ago. Can't put up new posts unless you go to a previous page and reply to a post,

A little bit of advice to our conservative cartoonist's dont put out cartoons like this before voting even closes

May be an illustration of water, ocean and text

268671.png

Because it makes you look like a dumbass when it all goes **** up

268746.png

Something magical has happened with the author of the first cartoon however...

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says "DUCT TAPE the VERSATILE PROBLEM SOLVER atha IAGL ECARTOONS DESANTIS ATTACK"

Whiplash!

^ I wish it were true, but I just checked and their stock has been flat for a while, at least according to Google...

image.png.76de5d17e66d0195bd02ca444a003f92.png

Though it might be broken as it seems to be stuck in CHF currency, whatever that is...

Also MODS!  This page is broken! Can't quote or reply without going to a previous page!

Edited by FloatingFatMan

On 12/11/2022 at 03:35, FloatingFatMan said:

^ I wish it were true, but I just checked and their stock has been flat for a while, at least according to Google...

Though it might be broken as it seems to be stuck in CHF currency, whatever that is...

Also MODS!  This page is broken! Can't quote or reply without going to a previous page!

//Removed a nested quote from this post which has fixed the issue.

On 11/11/2022 at 04:41, foolsfolly said:

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2022 at 09:35, FloatingFatMan said:

That’s the wrong stock on a different exchange by the looks of it, LLY on NYSE is the correct one:

https://www.google.com/finance/quote/LLY:NYSE?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjetKyju6j7AhUMIMAKHTkjDXMQ3ecFegQILhAe&window=5D

CHF is Swiss frank and that stock looks like it’s on the London stock exchange.

(MODS feel free to remove this please after floating sees it given we can’t discuss in this thread. I didn’t realise when replying on my mobile.)

• Thanks 2

On 12/11/2022 at 21:25, Jim K said:

//Removed a nested quote from this post which has fixed the issue.

@Jim...was it my post or the posts I was responding to? I ask because I mentioned earlier about this issue before I posted that.

On 12/11/2022 at 04:53, foolsfolly said:

@Jim...was it my post or the posts I was responding to? I ask because I mentioned earlier about this issue before I posted that.

I edited your post which had a nested quote-- (2x freqnasty quotes) and the issue was resolved.  Something is broken with the forum when there are nested quotes...

• Like 2

On 12/11/2022 at 05:35, FloatingFatMan said:

image.png.e5f674d83260f14e44bddbc6e7032bd1.png

On 12/11/2022 at 02:50, mudslag said:

F033BBFD-27E3-4CF3-9AB1-01CC12EA2ED6.jpeg

Wouldn't that be a crime to impersonate a company and affect its stock price? And wouldn't Twitter be in trouble as well, since the account was "verified".

Edited by hagjohn

On 14/11/2022 at 00:32, mudslag said:

paDHG9S.jpeg

... to be replaced by Trump 2024 flags after his announcement Tuesday!

🤣

• Sad 2