Politically funny images of the World

Lauren Boebert confirms that her son's pregnant girlfriend is over 14 years old.

lauren_boebert.jpg

Lauren Boebert, the 36-year-old proud grandma-to-be, won't say how old her 17-year-old son's impregnated girlfriend is, but she promises she's over 14. Boebert, who opposes "comprehensive sex education" in public schools told Moms for America that she and her sex-offender husband, "are so excited to welcome this new life into our family."

On 15/03/2023 at 20:08, Michael Scrip said:

2023-03-151.jpg.2249a30a1e01d0ea444d8e5e58121d60.jpg

2023-03-152.jpg.9b56ccfe532c7bf0b10db546ca56db83.jpg

2023-03-154.jpg.b9e765cea673467704ecb55ac9dadc26.jpg

2023-03-153.jpg.18ec00623ae31b4c7275d729161c2419.jpg

2023-03-155.jpg.cd5949298d2636c3446b44b31dcb94e4.jpg

I'm proud to be woke. To genuinely care about other people's wellbeing. To accept that all countries have histories that are difficult to digest but must be taught to children so, hopefully, they won't make the same mistakes.

For me personally, I wear 'woke' as a badge of honor and a philosophy that my dear departed mom raised me to hold.

Now, we must post a picture in a picture thread.

5fX8RjE.png

mfE5yDU.jpeg

SIX-YEAR-OLDS WITH GUNS:

• The Event: Local mayor says shooting of teacher by 6-year-old ‘a red flag for the country’

• "The boy shot and wounded the teacher with a handgun in a first-grade classroom on Friday at Richneck Elementary School, according to authorities. Drew said the shooting was not accidental and was part of an altercation. No students were injured."

• The Aftermath: Missouri Republicans vote to allow children to carry guns

• "Republicans had called the proposed ban an attack on gun rights. “While it may be intuitive that a 14-year-old has no legitimate purpose, it doesn’t actually mean that they’re going to harm someone. We don’t know that yet,” said Rep Tony Lovasco, a Republican from the St Louis suburb of O’Fallon."

TWELVE-YEAR-OLD IN MEAT PACKING PLANTS:

• The Event: More than 100 children illegally employed in hazardous jobs, federal investigation finds

• "One of the nation’s largest food safety sanitation services providers has paid $1.5 million in civil money penalties after the U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division found the company employed at least 102 children – from 13 to 17 years of age – in hazardous occupations and had them working overnight shifts at 13 meat processing facilities in eight states."

• The Aftermath: ‘It’s just crazy’: Republicans attack US child labor laws as violations rise

• "In Iowa, Republican legislators introduced a bill in January to expand the types of work 14- and 15-year-olds would be permitted to do as part of approved training programs, extend allowable work hours, and exempt employers from liability if these young workers are sickened, injured or killed on the job."

TEN-YEAR-OLD RAPE VICTIMS:

ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD BRIDES:

On 11/03/2023 at 20:30, foolsfolly said:

Apologies if this isnt appropriate for the thread but it's a great point.

Faux Nooz gets away with being a "news" channel because they have news programs, but it really represents a very small minority of their displayed programming is actual news.    Like seriously, less than 10% of their programming is actually "news".

I firmly believe that one of the penalties of the billion dollar lawsuits against them is they must rename the CHANNEL.

"Fox Opinion" is better.  Or yes, "Fox Nooz"

For those who wish to defend its name against something like CNN, etc... understand that at least one of those networks didn't orchestrate a series of perpetual lies.  I think when you continue to say "election was stolen" you should lose your right to claim the network is anything close to news.

• Like 2

739BA114-4252-4924-992D-A7807FD326EB.jpeg

"We do not tolerate anyone in our ranks who offends the ideas of Christianity, who stands up to a dissident, fights him, or provokes himself as a hereditary enemy of Christianity. This movement of ours is actually Christian."

~ Adolf Hitler 1928.