Politically funny images of the World

image.jpeg

Wouldn't it be nice if the elected officials actually worked for the people that elected them instead of for themselves huh?

But wouldn't it also make a nice change for voters to actually elect these assholes out of office and replace them with competent representatives?

He says "I believe this is all about stopping me from talking about election platforms and the elections..."

Ummm yeah... Fox News got sued and they don't want to support anyone who still makes false claims about the election.

Sorry Mike... every time you try to prove the election was "stolen" or "hacked" or whatever... you make yourself look like a complete idiot!

To quote the Dean from Ghostbusters:  "Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable."

2024-01-12.jpg.d490e5c90970ee04c0a501c43add8d5a.jpg

🤣

On 13/01/2024 at 04:03, Michael Scrip said:

He says "I believe this is all about stopping me from talking about election platforms and the elections..."

Ummm yeah... Fox News got sued and they don't want to support anyone who still makes false claims about the election.

Sorry Mike... every time you try to prove the election was "stolen" or "hacked" or whatever... you make yourself look like a complete idiot!

To quote the Dean from Ghostbusters:  "Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable."

🤣

Maybe "billionaire" Trump can help him out? owait, no... TFG is still grifting for MAGA donations for his own lawsuits. 🤣