My G602 keeps double clicking

For some reason my mouse won't stop double clicking. I've reinstalled drivers, flashed new drivers, turned down sensitivity and anything else I could think of and nothing works. If I try to click a folder, it opens up. I don't know what to do besides buying a new mouse. Any suggestions?

Edit: It doesn't do it ALL the time. But does it enough to be really annoying.

4 minutes ago, C-Squarez said:

For some reason my mouse won't stop double clicking. I've reinstalled drivers, flashed new drivers, turned down sensitivity and anything else I could think of and nothing works. If I try to click a folder, it opens up. I don't know what to do besides buying a new mouse. Any suggestions?

Edit: It doesn't do it ALL the time. But does it enough to be really annoying.

Replace the mouse, my old Logitech G7 used to do it as well. and my DeathAdder would as well, I think they just wear out after a while.

• Like 1

Just now, wakjak said:

Replace the mouse, my old Logitech G7 used to do it as well. and my DeathAdder would as well, I think they just wear out after a while.

Was hoping that wasn't the case but you seem to be right. Will do. Thanks!

Does it double click every time, or just intermittently?

It's a pretty common issue with the switches logitech use, two of my old logitech mice developed the double-click mouse button fault. If you have warranty just get it replaced, Logitech customer service is generally excellent, often they'll send you a replacement without even having to return the faulty one. If it's out of warranty and you want to have a go fixing it there's various videos, e.g:

I managed to fix one of my old Logitech mice using this technique, the other one I had to solder a whole new switch on.  

Edited by ZakO
  • Like 3

Just now, ZakO said:

Does it double click every time, or just intermittently?

It's a pretty common issue with the switches logitech use, two of my old logitech mice developed the double-click mouse button fault. If you have warranty just get it replaced, Logitech customer service is generally excellent. If it's out of warranty and you want to have a go fixing it there's various videos, e.g:

I managed to fix my old Logitech mouse using this technique.  

I'll check to see when I bought it and if it's out of warranty I'll try this. If that doesn't work, I'll replace it. Thanks!

It's a Logitek thing, it's their way of telling you to buy another one

Me I haven't owned a Logi mouse in a while, none of my others have developed this annoying issue 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anibal P said:

It's a Logitek thing, it's their way of telling you to buy another one

Me I haven't owned a Logi mouse in a while, none of my others have developed this annoying issue 

What mouse do you guys use?

SteelSeries, Zowie, Mionix

Looking to get another Zowie, the Mionox mouse I have is a bit too wide for the aging hands