Lost Subscriber Rank

On 30 Jan 2017 at 17:23:58 GMT I paid for 1 year of Neowin Tier 1 Subscription which I have the paypal receipt for if anyone needs it but I seem to have lost my rank.

Any ideas on whats going on?

EDIT: Also this is my view on the Subscription Page.

5a1d823191.png

Prolly just a hiccup in the upgrade. Staff should be able to fix it for you. :)

Looking at our subscriptions manager, quite a few have lost their sub, so I am going to have to hold off to see why this happened, as @Redmak manages it.

• Like 2

Hi guys, apologies for this. I can't set the handful of users back manually as it's a database thing which @Redmak is looking into right now. This should be cleared up today. The issue came up along with the upgrade but a solution (I'm told) has been found, so it won't happen again with a future update.

• Like 2

I don't know if is related to the changes made here, but I recently subscribed (to the best forum in the world) but chose the anonymous subscriber thing.

I just noticed that my last post now shows the subscriber rank with my avatar....is this a related bug or something that I'm able to switch off myself?

10 hours ago, Steven P. said:

Everyone who was affected has been given a five day extension. Let me know if there are further issues :)

Cheers for the quick fix!

16 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

I don't know if is related to the changes made here, but I recently subscribed (to the best forum in the world) but chose the anonymous subscriber thing.

I just noticed that my last post now shows the subscriber rank with my avatar....is this a related bug or something that I'm able to switch off myself?

We only ever had Tier2 anonymous as far as I know.. but I am not sure what @Simon originally had for an anonymous choice. We'll look into it :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steven P. said:

We only ever had Tier2 anonymous as far as I know.. but I am not sure what @Simon originally had for an anonymous choice. We'll look into it :)

Thanks.