Science teacher changes mind about Bigfoot

If you have any interest about Sasquatch, but are skeptical, you may find this interesting ...

Missing dairy cows, disappearing pets, exuming bigfoot graves, 100 bigfoot tracks found on dry lake bed. Are sasquatch emerging from underground lairs? These are only a small portion of topics covered in this intriguing interview with researcher, author, science teacher Thom Powell.
Science teacher Thom Powell, known for his investigations of the edges of science and Bigfoot, shares his research about Sasquatch, and possible connections to ET visitations. A lot of the evidence for Bigfoot is subtle such as unusual arrangement of sticks found along trails, and apples disappearing from trees. But there are also witnesses seeing the creatures repeatedly but in very specific places. These witnesses are generally living on the edge of large, wild areas like Mount Rainier.

Eye witness testimony is among the least reliable venues for evidence of something.  Why ?  Most people are freaking idiots.

I am not saying I am not an idiot, because I am.  I am just saying I am one of the few who are aware of their idiocy.

So when the general populace sees something, it goes like this:

"I dont know what that is.... it must be [insert guessed upon object] "

With that out of the way - I'll watch the vid. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

There's no way a creature such as this could continue to exist without SOME sign of its existence being found by now.  I'm not talking footprints in the mud either, I mean an actual body or bones. Something concrete that cannot be tied in to known creatures extinct or not.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

There's no way a creature such as this could continue to exist without SOME sign of its existence being found by now.  I'm not talking footprints in the mud either, I mean an actual body or bones. Something concrete that cannot be tied in to known creatures extinct or not.

Logic and facts don't belong in this sub.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

There are plenty of signs -- photos, videos, voice recordings, footprints, unidentified hair samples, skat, and thousands of sightings.

I wish that there were no such thing as Bigfoot, but unfortunately they exist.

To the unbeliever, go hang out in the hotspots,

Around the mountains of St. Helens, Arkansas, Utah, National parks,

Hang out at night -- alone -- if you dare ....

1 hour ago, Hum said:

There are plenty of signs -- photos, videos, voice recordings, footprints, unidentified hair samples, skat, and thousands of sightings.

I wish that there were no such thing as Bigfoot, but unfortunately they exist.

All of which can be faked, yet not actual physical evidence exists. So no, they do not exist until proven otherwise, which has yet to happen. 

I'd love for big foot to be real, the thought of a large creature evading mans wrath for so long gets me hyped.

However, nope, there's still no real evidence and lets be honest, it's almost impossible one exists now.

1 hour ago, Hum said:

Millions and millions and millions of people hang out/camp in those places every single year.  In an age where just about everybody has a phone capable of shooting 4k video, it would be pretty remarkable that not a single person has ever gathered solid proof.  If we can find dinosaur remains that are hundreds of millions of years old, surely finding bigfoot remains would be a piece of cake. :p

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Astra.Xtreme said:

Millions and millions and millions of people hang out/camp in those places every single year.  In an age where just about everybody has a phone capable of shooting 4k video, it would be pretty remarkable that not a single person has ever gathered solid proof.  If we can find dinosaur remains that are hundreds of millions of years old, surely finding bigfoot remains would be a piece of cake. :p

Don't forget all the deer cams 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2017 at 9:39 AM, Astra.Xtreme said:

And thousands have disappeared -- never to be seen again.

Do your research Watch Missing, 411, on YouTube.

There are many videos and photos of allegd Bigfoot.

It;s just a matter of what you accept.