Autopatcher 2k3 and 2k

first of all, id like to say im a big fan of autopatcher :D superb program and great for dialup users :p

i was just wondering when r u all gonna get autopatcher 2k and 2k3 up and running?

okies, you will be hearing with Jason more as we come close to 2k3 release... He's the packager so he will give you the testing packages...

/Raptor

Can i help with the 2k version?

Yep! It's been delayed because of unforseen issues with my home life, but don't worry... I'm workin' on it! :)

okies, you will be hearing with Jason more as we come close to 2k3 release... He's the packager so he will give you the testing packages...

/Raptor

Cheers, look forward to helping ya all out :)

I'll be more than happy to try out the 2K3 one if you need...just let me know

-Rick

No prob, when it gets closer to release, I'll tap a few of you to help test. :)

Is MS going to make an SP5 for Win2k? I would think so because its being widely used.

If they are making SP5 will it be similar in style to XP SP2 with the security fixes and such + recompiled files using VC++ 2003 .Net for buffer protection?

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is kinda old (considering most things are talked about every day and this is about a month old). But I would be happy to test any of the other autopatchers out there 2K or 2K3. So if you are looking for testers, I would be happy to be one.

I know this is kinda old (considering most things are talked about every day and this is about a month old). But I would be happy to test any of the other autopatchers out there 2K or 2K3. So if you are looking for testers, I would be happy to be one.

When the time comes, I'll be sure to think of you. (Y) :)