The official Funny Pictures thread

On 23/04/2024 at 04:51, primortal said:

image.jpeg.e1274f8b57ecf001146886ff34fd7a19.jpeg

Boo! Brussel sprouts are great. Haters suffer from a lack of imagination.

funny animals 001.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 25/04/2024 at 02:13, margrave said:

Sorry.

I thought it was funny

Don't be sorry, it was funny. Some people need to comprehend comedy is subjective and they won't appreciate it all.

It's very arrogant to take a position of 'I don't think it's funny so everyone must feel the same way'.

images.jpg

Edited by Jumping Jacinta

On 24/04/2024 at 21:33, Jumping Jacinta said:

Don't be sorry, it was funny. Some people need to comprehend comedy is subjective and they won't appreciate it all.

It's very arrogant to take a position of 'I don't think it's funny so everyone must feel the same way'.

images.jpg

It's also arrogant to take the position that one can't express their opinions. I being me, didn't find It funny. Never said anything about anyone else's opinions on the matter. It was a light hearted comment on a light hearted thread, relax, jaysus.

Also it wasn't a picture 😜

original.png

Edited by Som
Funny picture thread bla bla bla
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)
On 25/04/2024 at 07:58, Som said:

It's also arrogant to take the position that one can't express their opinions. I being me, didn't find It funny. Never said anything about anyone else's opinions on the matter. It was a light hearted comment on a light hearted thread, relax, jaysus.

Also it wasn't a picture 😜

You have a long and painful life in front of you if you call out everything you don't personally find funny.

Perhaps in future you could explain why you find something objectionable. 

Btw, your post isn't a picture either...just saying.

images (1).jpg

• Dislike 1

On 24/04/2024 at 23:03, Jumping Jacinta said:

You have a long and painful life in front of you if you call out everything you don't personally find funny.

Perhaps in future you could explain what you find objectionable. 

Btw, your post isn't a picture either...just saying.

images (1).jpg

You alright? Why such hostility.  I didn't find anything objectionable. I didn't find It funny. Not finding something funny doesn't equal I hate it, seriously, it's not worth delving into this anymore. I didn't say you couldn't find It funny or anyone else. It was a single sentence and you've made such a big deal about it. Wasn't even directed at you. But no you're right, nobody should ever express their opinions about anything less we offend their delicate sensibilities. Clucking bell

original.png

Edited by Som
Funny picture thread bla bla bla bla bla
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

On 25/04/2024 at 08:12, Som said:

You alright? Why such hostility.  I didn't find anything objectionable. I didn't find It funny. Not finding something funny doesn't equal I hate it, seriously, it's not worth delving into this anymore. I didn't say you couldn't find It funny or anyone else. It was a single sentence and you've made such a big deal about it. Wasn't even directed at you. But no you're right, nobody should ever express their opinions about anything less we offend their delicate sensibilities. Clucking bell

You criticized @margrave for not posting a picture yet you're now putting up posts without pictures. That makes you a hypocrite.

Start posting pictures like you expect others to do and then I may respond to your other points.

nurse-endorsement-funny-shift-change-meme.jpg

On 25/04/2024 at 16:56, Xenon said:

Now THAT is funny.. :rolleyes: