Someone Stolen the Neowin Logo!

if you know chinese, you would be so mad at him. the complaint i made on his forum, he f**king swears at me, and our forum...

I wish I can hack his website...

not a problem anymore! we talked on msn, he said he'll change the logo tomorrow~

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...5entry1657946

Okay, so I made a complaint about a site that uses the neowin logo without our permission, and I complained on his forum. And look at their reaction to this. First they say bad stuff about me, then our forum. And he says we can't do anything about that, so he's going to keep using thet logo. I feel ashamed of him...pathetic, you can see all those bull**** he said about me and neowin. and he wouldn't take off the logo.

Here

Edited by jack_canada

But in China, when they imitate other companies, they usually modify the logo. Like their fake Nike shoes have a slash through the tick. Except in this case with the Neowin logo, nothing has changed.

usually but not always. like the fake KFC that has the colonel is EXACTLY like the original. same with thier adidas ripoff. there are lots of others, i just can't think of them now

edit: :o 2000th post!!

usually but not always. like the fake KFC that has the colonel is EXACTLY like the original. same with thier adidas ripoff. there are lots of others, i just can't think of them now

Hey that's hillarious! Do you know where I can find some pics of that?

omg, a few members are listed there.

你去看看,neowin是一个multicultural的网站,中国人很多,各种民族的人多有.

你去看Johnsonbox,toshio,dreamz,J wong................很多人都是中国人.而且成员都是很多个国家的.

unfortunately, i don't have chinese installed on my computer, so i can't read the chinese, but my gf is reading it.

aww poor you, they're being so mean and it's really so wrong....their case doesnt stand cuz the neowin's logo isn't being distributed freely like other icons and packages!! it's neowin's logo and they should make their own logos and all...what the heck is wrong with them!!

The guy is so square he even talks squares. Its a wonder he had the brain cells to rip our logo off succesfully because the way hes talking I'd assume he'd fail immediately!

post-19-1075236920.jpg

• Like 1

I know some chinese people do that, but it's not their fault, who's gonna spend 2 month's salary on Windows Xp, 3year's salaray on photoshop?

your gf know chinese?you can helping me by replying to that thread, and btw, chinese language input is included in any version of windows xp

hey, dear, can you translate and post here? i know you have chinese installed. :D

edit: i know some chinese, but i can't read it. it's all ????? for me, no matter the encoding. my gf (devila_c ^^) read through the thread. i'll get her to post later.

of course, we're not just limited to chinese members. everyone can complain, or maybe show the admins the forum.

omg, a few members are listed there.

unfortunately, i don't have chinese installed on my computer, so i can't read the chinese, but my gf is reading it.

he was saying that i was a traitor for being chinese and friends of neowin members. So I told him that Neowin is a multicultural community, we have people of different kinds of races in here. And there were some other Chinese members like johnsonbox, dreamz...and other people

The guy is so square he even talks squares. Its a wonder he had the brain cells to rip our logo off succesfully because the way hes talking I'd assume he'd fail immediately!

Chinese is very hard to learn. It's very difficult for us to keep those characters apart. To us they all look like squares but the chinese seem to be able to read it very well