February desktops

mine for feb...nothing special

vs:silvergris 1.0 by KoL

wp:brainstorm from digital blasphemy

icons:pixoffice for icon packager

post-7-1076372073.jpg

Edited by bobeck

both your icons say firefox on your desktop :p

Lol I noticed, one is the install folder and one direct icon :p Too lazy to go into the folder lol, and I dont plan on keeping Firefox anyway, dedicated Opera user :) Nothing wrong with firefox though, just its got a crap name.... :rolleyes:

Lol I noticed, one is the install folder and one direct icon :p Too lazy to go into the folder lol, and I dont plan on keeping Firefox anyway, dedicated Opera user :) Nothing wrong with firefox though, just its got a crap name.... :rolleyes:

i thought that was a e-mail icon :blink: and yes it doesh ave a stupid name

Here's mine ... I have no idea where I got the VS or wallpaper (although I do know that they were seperate) | I do know that I did get both from Neowin:

Visual Style | A.A.

Wallpaper | Unknown

febdesk_sm.jpg

:whistle: and Opera isn't a stupid name as well? When it comes down to it, it shouldn't matter what the name of it is, it's whether it works the best for you. Fine, Opera, works for you, but to say that Firefox sucks based on its name is pretty shallow.

Edited by deep_sky

:whistle: and Opera isn't a stupid name as well? When it comes down to it, it shouldn't matter what the name of it is, it's whether it works the best for you. Fine, Opera, works for you, but to say that Firefox sucks based on its name is pretty shallow.

If you read my post, it says I dont think theres anything wrong with Firefox, I just said I dont like the name... :huh: Read before commenting... :pinch: ;) :happy:

If you read my post, it says I dont think theres anything wrong with Firefox, I just said I dont like the name... :huh: Read before commenting... :pinch: ;) :happy:

and if you read his and the comment before then you are going to notice that he is not talking to you, Read before commenting... :pinch: ;) :happy:

:yes:

if your talking to me, i didn't say it was a bad browser, if you not, then, ignore me

feb desk 02

VS: still opus 1.5 olive

Wall: There is a link in a previous thread (the green wall with the spaceship)

Icons: Gant v1 and KoL's Penstyle for the Recycle Bin

Ranilendar: Moderna Bland

Enjoy :)

Over 1024 x 768, resize it or host it elsewhere - Radish?b>