Janet Jackson Boob Slip!

I don't think it was fake. She looked down really shocked when it happened. though, can't really blame her. lol and the cam did cut away really quick like someone before me said.

I don't think it was fake. She looked down really shocked when it happened. though, can't really blame her. lol and the cam did cut away really quick like someone before me said.

I don't think it's normal for the shirt to rip off like that...

Also, Timberlake says that naked thing right before doing it..

It's definitely staged :yes:

However, there is question in my mind as to whether it was meant to happen like it did ..... HINT: CAMERA CUTS VERY QUICKLY

However, there is question in my mind as to whether it was meant to happen like it did ..... HINT: CAMERA CUTS VERY QUICKLY

they prolly did that because the censors would be outraged :D

Yay, boobies. Too bad my Mom was watching it beside me at the time; "That's disgusing!"

Anyone see the Blue Light commercial with the two girls making out? Great one (Y)

Image Removed

OUTRAGE AT CBS AFTER JANET BARES BREAST DURING DINNER HOUR; SUPER BOWL SHOW PUSHS LIMITS

(from Drudge Report.com)

I'm sure it's real, but it almost looks fake because her face is twice as dark as her breast.

yeah great kiss. man why don't they just have more **** like that on tv. i think anything past 9pm is fair game for girlongirl making out. boobs. swearing. i mean in the usa they are allowing **** now on tv right? not in canada **** lol... anyways it was pretty lame...

vote.. you have a choice.. ignorance.. no... racism no etc etc

boobs YES!!!!!!!!

jeez.....some of you act like it's the first one you've ever seen. no...wait....this IS neowin...it WAS!!! sorry! ;)

Well said, you would think it was the first time most people had seen one in the flesh, so to speak ;)

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN FEB 01, 2004 21:27:35 ET XXXXX

OUTRAGE AT CBS AFTER JANET BARES BREAST DURING DINNER HOUR; SUPER BOWL SHOW PUSHES LIMITS

**Exclusive**

Top CBS executives approved a musical skit where Janet Jackson would expose her breast during the MTV-produced Super Bowl half-time concert, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"It decision to go forward, went to the very top of the network," a well-placed source explained from New York.

The groundbreaking scene came during the most-watched television broadcast of the year -- and during the dinner hour for the nation's west coast viewers.

In a press release before Sunday's game, CBS's sister outlet. [VIACOM's] MTV promised "Janet's Shocking Moments."

"I'll get you naked by the end of this song," sang performer Justin Timberlake, moments before he ripped off Jackson's top, exposing a bare breast -- the nipple covered by a tassel.

CBS's main New York switchboard was immediately bombarded with complaints about the stunt, netowrk sources said late Sunday.

Developing...