Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

2,320 answers to this question

Im need a logo for my high school prom tshirt, it must says : "3ro de" or "Ter-0 de" or "Tercero de"( that means third on spanish) and down all that a colored sock. the letters should be on navy blue, and the sock must be white with color stripes.

( i know sounds kinda idiot but if you know spanish, or you are from Dominican Republic you can understand me)

I'll add to the long list of photoshop work waiting to be done :p

Can anyone make me a sig/avatar out of this image plz?

Just standard size, dont need no text or anything on it.

post-31-1076503682.jpg

I'll add to the long list of photoshop work waiting to be done :p

Can anyone make me a sig/avatar out of this image plz?

Just standard size, dont need no text or anything on it.

You wanna keep the same background?

I would like a signature and possibly an avatar too for another forum. The forum is at www.uktommies.co.uk. It's a Desert Combat clan. Here is what I want on the signature:

-My clan name "{UKT}Elite Knight"

-A Coalition soldier and an Opposition soldier

-Some kind of a background out of this screenshot(you can tint and add effects to it if it would look better on the sig):

Best I could do in the short time I had available.

Alas no soldiers as finding good shots of them was quite a task!

dcsig.gif

dcavatar.gif

You think ? ...

You are really making this hard now.

:p

yeah I think so....you should stick with your style....just hand hand write that stuff in there!

hi guys

i have a simple request

can anyone make the background of the image transparent

i made the png to use on objectdock, but the background is ruining it

i tried making it transparent, but it just never works for me

and if anyone can gimme a nice tutorial on how to make the background of an image (any) transparent

that wud be awesome

thanks

post-31-1076521879.png

wow Jan

that looks fantastic

thanks so much for ur help

can u tell me how to do it, so i dont have to keep requesting these small things, and not bother u wit these things

thanks again

appreciate it

can u tell me how to do it, so i dont have to keep requesting these small things, and not bother u wit these things

icexswipe - I jus opened your image in PS an double clicked on the layer in the layers pallette, click ok. Go to Select > Color range. Select: Highlights. Put a tick in image. Click on the middle "dropper". Clck ok. Then press the delete key.(No more background) Then go to File > Save for web. Make sure transparency is ticked and the Matte is set to None. Click on Save > choose a name and where you want to save it, then click Save again. Thats it. Hope that helps ya. :)

Im need a logo for my high school prom tshirt, it must says : "3ro de" or "Ter-0 de" or "Tercero de"( that means third on spanish) and down all that a colored sock. the letters should be on navy blue, and the sock must be white with color stripes.

( i know sounds kinda idiot but if you know spanish, or you are from Dominican Republic you can understand me)

To be honest I dont really understand some of your request.

"and down all that a colored sock. the letters should be on navy blue, and the sock must be white with color stripes."

??

icexswipe -  I jus opened your image in PS an double clicked on the layer in the layers pallette, click ok. Go to Select > Color range. Select: Highlights. Put a tick in image. Click on the middle "dropper". Clck ok. Then press the delete key.(No more background) Then go to File > Save for web. Make sure transparency is ticked and the Matte is set to None. Click on Save > choose a name and where you want to save it, then click Save again. Thats it. Hope that helps ya.  :)

whoa!

"jan is ma hero ;)