Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

2,320 answers to this question

ah poo, will have to wait until I get home to view this guy. :) thanks for the help, I'll let you know if it is going to work. Hey, have any ideas about that table border?

Wing, could you try Chorpeac, if he dont like it I will so it laters but I have kinda got myself caught up in a job right now.

Try it if you want.

JMann

Im need a logo for my high school prom tshirt, it must says : "3ro de" or "Ter-0 de" or "Tercero de"( that means third on spanish) and down all that a colored sock. the letters should be on navy blue, and the sock must be white with color stripes.

( i know sounds kinda idiot but if you know spanish, or you are from Dominican Republic you can understand me)

Here ya go wing. :)

Wing, could you try Chorpeac, if he dont like it I will so it laters but I have kinda got myself caught up in a job right now.

Try it if you want.

JMann

Perhaps you should have thought about that before you started charging people money for your work? With payment comes a responsibility to appease the 'client', no matter what!

I quote from your site: "I like to treat our customers with the best respect possible and like you to feel confident in requesting and working with you to try and get the best results possible, for you my customer"

Of course, if I'm wrong and Chorpeac's request is not part of the original request then I apologise. But if it is, then I have to say, I saw this problem coming from a mile away.

Edited by SniperX

Stop right there. I am NOT getting paid. I am doing this out of the freedom of all my heart! Also I have other commitments other than Graphics and fortunately I am the owner of a GREAT :D life. I am 16, and I have a life and a big one at the moment and sometimes other things come first, i.e. Girlfriends and Family, which I had to deal with earlier, and considering. But Chopeac is not paying me for this job, but I am still willing to do the work that is fine. Wing was offering to do some of his quality work again as usual so yes and I was busy with me Girlfriend so I decided to give Wing a request to do ' if ' he ' wanted ' to do it. Okay? Thanks for your querie and I hope it has being dealt with sufficiently and if not, PM me and maybe we can discuss this matter further as I do not feel as it should continue on this thread in case of further problems occuring.

Thanks and Regards SniperX.

JMann

No worries. As I said, if I'm wrong I apologise.

I'm more astounded that you managed to beat this infernal "Server too busy" message long ehough to reply. :D

I'm more astounded that you managed to beat this infernal "Server too busy" message long ehough to reply. :D

I did get caught by that damn message, 'Server to Busy' but good old me, copied the file to my Clipboard so luckily I did not lose it all. Then I posted it laters. Thanks about your post and things will be sorted soon.

JMann :D

I did get caught by that damn message, 'Server to Busy' but good old me, copied the file to my Clipboard so luckily I did not lose it all. Then I posted it laters. Thanks about your post and things will be sorted soon.

JMann :D

JMANN: I will see what I can do with that button graphic. Thanks for the help.

If you've got a current screenshot of your site to post up, I'll see what I can do for some navigation buttons as well ;)

~Peace

DC

Oops sorry bout that double post. I had Proxy errors but it looks like it posted them still. I apologise for that. Dreamcaster give it a shot and I will look forward to them.

JMann

all rite people am ready 2 do some actual work as last nite i was reading my php book ha ha very interesting well i cant do that anime 1 cos its far to hard but any 1 like anything dun?.

jmann i was lookin at ur portfollio on ur website must say its very good and in a couple of pics i see u have used a kind of pixel font i was wondering where u got it from or if u can provide a link to it please.

DC: thanks for the offer. I will post a skeleton page on Sunday. I am away from my home computer and won't be back until Sunday. I'll let you know when the skeleton is there to look at. Thanks again man.

:D Thanks Wing. Um, yeah. It is the font used in Invision Board forum graphics and is called 'XG Pixo' and you can download it from DaFont.com, the address is done below and it will take you to the download page. Thanks for the comments. Here is the link.

Regards,

JMann ;)