Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

DreamCaster: Forgot to mention this. How about a mouseover version, which can also be used when a specific section is being visited. How about dark orange??? :D

DreamCaster: I installed the font, but the text doesn't look the same as what was in your picture. I just replaced the text. Do I need to do anything else?

Nevermind, I modified the font some since it was kind garbled

Edited by chorpeac

Ok, here's an orange version for mouseovers. As far as the font goes, you need to make sure "anti-aliasing" is turned off, use all caps and "8pt" for the size. Also, For my example the horizontal AV is set to "500" and "fractional widths" are turned off. There's a screenshot of the font settings in the zip :)

~Peace

DC

orangebutton.zip

awesome, thanks. I can't see the button at work, no photoshop. So when I get home I'll check it out. Thanks for the help DC.

sweet, I will check that out right now then! :)

Edit: Yeah DC that Orange button will be great. Thanks man

Edited by chorpeac

DC: What is your trick to making the graphics so small in size? For example...

Your nav-right was 1k, I needed to modify it to make the white at the bottom a f5f5f5 color. When i saved mine it was 9k. Adding the color to that bottom part wasn't that drastic was it? When it was saved it was saved as 5 quality and as a jpg (like yours)

Can anyone find a decent picture of loads of people in a nightclub looking up towards the DJ but with loads of lighting effects around? As I can't find one, any pictures would be greatfully recieved.

JMann

could someone please do this for me:

i would like a vectorized picture of the house's of parliment in london and somewere on the pic i would like the words 'Westminster Car Hire Ltd.' and another one with the words 'Knightsbridge Car Hire' somethin for a proffesional site logo and yup you guessed it. its for a car hire company based in london :D please anyone :D

well guys it seems i wont be working in here for a while as i am currently making myself a new website so i will cya l8r . (but i will make graphics for the people who pm me) .

Is that for your old peoples site? :p I can't remember any sites off the top of my head but all the Ibizian clubs have picture sections of quite vast proportions

There is always a first time. ;)

No, in all seriousness, Human Traffic asked me to create something for him but I can with out that specific picture, I also need a specific font now, one that each letter is made up of little circles? Little cirlces filled with white or whatever, does anybody know of a free font like that? I looked on DaFont but I couldn't find anything like what I needed. Does anybody know of the font? Or such a picture?

Cheers,

JMann

could someone please do this for me:

i would like a vectorized picture of the house's of parliment in london and somewere on the pic i would like the words 'Westminster Car Hire Ltd.' and another one with the words 'Knightsbridge Car Hire' somethin for a proffesional site logo and yup you guessed it. its for a car hire company based in london :D please anyone :D

I suck at Vectors, only real basic ones for me there. Houses of Parliment vectorised, holy chirst! Coffee break for every designer in the world I think.

JMann :p

DC: What is your trick to making the graphics so small in size? For example...

Your nav-right was 1k, I needed to modify it to make the white at the bottom a f5f5f5 color. When i saved mine it was 9k. Adding the color to that bottom part wasn't that drastic was it? When it was saved it was saved as 5 quality and as a jpg (like yours)

No real secret really. I just use the "Save for Web" option, then usually accept the default settings for jpeg which is Quality=60 ;)

Here's a screenshot :)

post-31-1077197425.gif

Photoshop, might and I mean might be able to turn the image into a rough sketch so I will check it out. Thanks for the signing Wing I appreciate these kind of things though, no matter how big or small they maybe. Thanks. I will see what I can do, any luck on me picture guys? ;) Or Font for that matter? :blink:

JMann :D

Okay, I am gonna use this for my tattoo, so please try to keep that in mind.

I have thia cross on my back, and I want it to look like it is coming out from under my skin, so basically, have like pieces of skin peeling away and being torn and ripped from around it.

Also, I want in the inside to look like my bone are made from metal, with like screws on he joints and whatnot. Also, I think it would look cool if there was like a tube of green liquid with some bubbles in it or something. I really don't want it bloody looking, cause I don't want it to look that gross. Now, it can be computer generated, or hand drawn, it doesn't matter. Thanks for the help!

In the pic, it looks alittle messed up, but its a square. I would say make the pic about 6"x6" just to be safe.

post-31-1077223603.jpg