Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

This is probably a simple job for all you Photoshop experts, but I kind of suck at Photoshop. I need a button for this stupid website I'm doing for Coop (hopefully not for much longer). Again, really simple, but I can only do part of it.

The button has to be 80 pixels wide and 60 pixels tall. The button has to have square corners. If you're feeling adventerous, try it with rounded ones. The button must have a 1 pixel wide black border on it, but not adding to the 80x60 image size. Actually its two buttons, one must be a regular one, and the other must look lit up. The colour it needs to be is CC6600. If you could provide the photoshop file, it would be most appreciated (in case I have to do another colour).

If someone could do this tonight, I would really appreciate it. If you have any questions, just PM me or get me on MSN.

Here is what is sort of needs to look like:

post-31-1077233447.gif

:D Here was a quick creation guys. What do you lot think of it? Based on the Intel Inside logo, but on Feelings, kinda related to me @ the moment.

JMann ;)

JMann: I would like to know how you make the metal effect.

Hi Guys!

I need some graphics/buttons, whichever you prefer to call it

I need the buttons to be 66x72pixel

The 5 buttons that i need, each representing the following:

1) Announcement

2) News

3) Ringtones

4) Wallpaper

5) Themes

The button need not contain the text above ie. for example, Announcement. You might want to just put an A to represent Announcement, as long as you deem fit and think that it's understandable. You might want to include a small picture to further show what the button represents.

There's no hurry, take your time to do it

PS: If possible, include the PSD files, thanks in advance!

JMann: I would like to know how you make the metal effect.

How to make the metal effect huh. There are loads of ways. Bluring, Layer styles, brushes etc. The one I think that looks realistic to 'metal' as per your request is to do the blur effect one.

What you have to do is Create a new layer (delete the Background layer after) then use the gradient tool select a foreground colour of light grey to white and then drag the gradient tool lightly across the image, just over half shading in the shape. Then go to Filter -> Add Noise and choose the ammount of 35.00 and then select Gaussian mode and tick (check) Monochromatic mode. Then press ok.

Now you have the metallic look you now need to blur it to make it look like a 'metallic sheet' to do this, go to Filter -> Blur -> Motion Blur and then choose an angle of 42 degree's and then use a distance of about 294 pixels. (or whatever to fit your style) Then really you are done. If the image looks to dark go to Image -> Adjustments -> Brightness/Contrast and move the sliders to brighten up the image to your liking. Hope that helps you. I will do an example later on, as I am off now. :D

JMann ;)

Need help anybody ?

Nice to have you on board here A2, I look forward to seeing some of your work. Also it would be nice to have some help around here, me & Wing and Dreamcaster in GRT3 seem pretty busy at the moment you helping should help us a lot. As promised guys, here is that example of what the metal effect should look like when done properly. ;)

Nice to see you A2.

JMann :D

Edit: Dumbass forgot to attach!

post-31-1077304197.gif

Me again. I kinda forgot this request, :blush: lots on me mind at the moment. But I was thinking about Trix's request and I tried a few different methods previously but I just can think what to do with this image to make it look professional. All I did was change a photo into a kinda vectorised version. Not completely I know. Photoshop filters for you. But if I gave you this picture and the PSD could someone have ago at finishing it off per Trix's request. Which was:

could someone please do this for me:

i would like a vectorized picture of the house's of parliment in london and somewere on the pic i would like the words 'Westminster Car Hire Ltd.' and another one with the words 'Knightsbridge Car Hire' somethin for a proffesional site logo and yup you guessed it. its for a car hire company based in london  please anyone.

The .png of it is attached so you can have a look at it the PSD is next up. So it just needs finishing up then. Thanks.

JMann ;)

post-31-1077304632.png

Hey DC, don't know if you would be interested. I was hoping to do something cool with the tables inside of my page. Possiblly give them a 3d look with some border graphics. My only wish is that the color scheme stick with what I have, and the borders be thin (no think boogers). Oh and the table has to be adjustable in height and width.

You know what I am talking about?

Hey DC, don't know if you would be interested. I was hoping to do something cool with the tables inside of my page. Possiblly give them a 3d look with some border graphics. My only wish is that the color scheme stick with what I have, and the borders be thin (no think boogers). Oh and the table has to be adjustable in height and width.

You know what I am talking about?

I think I have an idea of what you want. You want to base it on the colors that are in the header and nav then? Possibly add a little orange? What about rounded corners?