Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Hey DC, did you get my reply to your question?

I did. Ive got an idea or two for it, but I'm really tied up with work/home projects right now. When I get a free minute I'll whip something up ;)

~Peace

DC

ohswell, me starts asking.

EDIT:

ask.

can anybody make me a free proffesional looking layout for a car website with the name as Westminster Car Hire Ltd, with a nice logo, doesnt really matter and generally all the stuff i posted before except the logo doesnt really matter anymore.

Dont you guys relise! We work (or at least I do, I cannot speak for the others) our damn butts off for you guys and try REALLY hard to provide you all with great things. But we HAVE lifes! We cannot be doing Graphics for everyone 24/7, please be paitent. Recently I have got to a very important stage in my life, that could effect how everything else in my life. So really, my relationships and work is a LOT more important than Graphics at the moment and I wish you would give US a little bit of respect for what we do around here. Sorry to be harsh, but it has to be said.

Regards,

JMann

Dont you guys relise! We work (or at least I do, I cannot speak for the others) our damn butts off for you guys and try REALLY hard to provide you all with great things. But we HAVE lifes! We cannot be doing Graphics for everyone 24/7, please be paitent. Recently I have got to a very important stage in my life, that could effect how everything else in my life. So really, my relationships and work is a LOT more important than Graphics at the moment and I wish you would give US a little bit of respect for what we do around here. Sorry to be harsh, but it has to be said.

Regards,

JMann

true..... so true ...... :yes:

I did. Ive got an idea or two for it, but I'm really tied up with work/home projects right now. When I get a free minute I'll whip something up ;)

~Peace

DC

awesome, thanks. Appreciate it.

yes but trix other people have done stuff like demand for a graphic and tbh it gets annoyin it makes us feel like thats why we are here only to make graphics im here to provide a service.

yes but trix other people have done stuff like demand for a graphic and tbh it gets annoyin it makes us feel like thats why we are here only to make graphics im here to provide a service.

I have to agree - I just signed up on Neowin and I've seen countless *demands* for custom signatures, without even a shred of politeness.

... and there are some that just say "Signature request - email me at..." - like whatever, you email ME if you would like one done and a PLEASE won't kill ya either.

The nerve of some peoples' kids. :rolleyes: heh heh

I have to agree - I just signed up on Neowin and I've seen countless *demands* for custom signatures, without even a shred of politeness.

... and there are some that just say "Signature request - email me at..." - like whatever, you email ME if you would like one done and a PLEASE won't kill ya either.

The nerve of some peoples' kids. :rolleyes: heh heh

:woot: :ninja:

Ok let's keep this thread at what it is supposed to be at.

Graphic Requests!

I will post the rules again here for anyone who is new and hasn't cared to look at the first post.

Some basic things to keep in mind

Give a good detailed description of what you need

if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need

Don?t post comment?s like; ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Anyone who wants something done....You have to post and get in contact with the artists. They are overly busy and won't necessarily contact you.

Now let's get this thread back on topic and quit the bickering.

DC: Interesting. I like it. You keep producing some KA stuff man. I like it, it keeps to the tech concept. Is it possible to make those transparent? I am using a slightly darker shade of white as the background right now. In the buttons I had to go in there and modify the white slightly.

Were you still mulling on this?

P.S. Your avatar rules!