Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Signature request, Email me at david2man@cablespeed.com

the nerve omfg this is a typical person demanding for something dun and WE have to email u i dont think so.... :angry: :crazy:

(and a sorry to all kool people who ask nice.)

The transparency shouldn't be a problem with a little tweaking. The only issue would be the slight dropshadow under the top part would have to be ditched ;)

DC: Yeah that's true. I guess the drop shadow would have to go. However I was able to keep some of it on the buttons, but I think if you look closely you can tell they have been touched.

I'll see what I can do about the transparent gifs when I get a little more time. Shouldn't be too long though :)

@/|wing|\:

That's about an hour or so worth of playing around with some ideas ;)

@/|wing|\:

That's about an hour or so worth of playing around with some ideas ;)

A productive hour in my eyes!

Thanks for the continued support DC.

ok, I have a request. I'd like a signature based off of my avatar .. with my avatar included if possible

transparent if possible, and with the slogan "Beef, mans "other" best friend. If possible a small button also, like the size of the firefox in my sig. Thanks in advance :)

edit: sorry, i'd like it about the same size as the rotating sig i have there now if that's possible ;)

I would like a F-14 Tomcat on my signanture and a aircraft carrier launching of the carrier deck

model of carrier USS George Washington (CVN 73)

I would like the F-14 tomcat 3D effect coming out of the signanture effect.,

A navy sign on the top left corner,

and some aircraft line up in order mostly combat planes, cargo,helicopters.

and water around the aircraft carrier too.,

A sky with a few clouds, and a sun effect gowrie by the aircraft carrier I mean light sin by the aircraft carrier.,

I want that type of line down the botton for my computer seqs, and color sliver see through effect., Thanks :)

-----------------------------

AMD Althon XP 2500+@3200+

1.00 GB of RAM

Asus A7N8X-EDeluxe

ATI Radeon 9600xt

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS

Linksys Wireless-G 2.4Ghz PCI Adapter

ok, I have a request. I'd like a signature based off of my avatar .. with my avatar included if possible

transparent if possible, and with the slogan "Beef, mans "other" best friend. If possible a small button also, like the size of the firefox in my sig. Thanks in advance :)

edit: sorry, i'd like it about the same size as the rotating sig i have there now if that's possible ;)

So let me get this right. You want a sig box with the avatar of the meat on the plate to the same size as the ANI/GIF banner you got now as your current sig?

:blink:

I would like a F-14 Tomcat on my signanture and a aircraft carrier launching of the carrier deck

A sky with a few clouds, and a sun effect gowrie by the aircraft carrier I mean light sin by the aircraft carrier.,

I want that type of line down the botton for my computer seqs, and color sliver see through effect., Thanks  :)

:rolleyes: You're kidding, right???

Edited by Rivernet1

loved the expandable table thingy DC! :yes:

remember that really cool banner graphic you made me for a "Tod's Tyres" program? well, if possible, i need a new one, similar, but for a company called "R.U. Fit Ltd." with a tagline saying "Taking care of business". It's not for a real business, hence the crappy name, it's just a college project, but the other banner you made was so cool.

wing made me one but i never got to see it because he posted it just before neowin went back to the future. :p

here's a few (basic) specs:

1) about (h)100px, (w)400px (roughly, not bothered if you go 50/100 either way to make it look better)

2) should include the name "R.U. Fit Ltd." and the slogan "Taking Care of Business"

3) should be aesthetically simple and easy on the eyes, but since all your work is brilliant i shouldn't have to say that

4) any colour theme you like

5) maybe a graphic related to healthcare somewhere on it, i'll post a sample graphic in a bit.

if anyone could have a go at this i'd be really greatful :D

thanks,

mark03

oh, and just to keep wing happy... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! :laugh:

post-31-1077796788.jpg

I want that type of line down the botton for my computer seqs, and color sliver see through effect., Thanks :)

-----------------------------

AMD Althon XP 2500+@3200+

1.00 GB of RAM

Asus A7N8X-EDeluxe

ATI Radeon 9600xt

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS

Linksys Wireless-G 2.4Ghz PCI Adapter

the answer is no.

So let me get this right. You want a sig box with the avatar of the meat on the plate to the same size as the ANI/GIF banner you got now as your current sig?

:blink:

no no, i dont want my avatar the same size as my sig now .. i want my whole new sig, if made the same size as my current .. but with the slogan i provided..

|-----|-------------------------

| av |slogan_________

Hey everybody it's SCARY Tim, from me, sorry mate but no. You scare me. Thanks to me mates Wing and A2, I am not gonna be doing any Graphics on Friday and probably Saturday because they are completing requests. But if there are some I will be doing them on either Sunday or late Saturday evening.

JMann