Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

well dudes again am taking a short leave be back on the 12th cya

(will pop on form time and again so p.m.'s get made only.)

Edited by /| wing |\

BS"D

Anyone can make me a logo

----

size: about 350x60px

name: hosting-hut.com

Quote: "Where webhosting become cheap"

colors: Blue, light blue, dark blue

----

anything to do with host i.e. computers....

thanks

please if you have any question about email me at shimon@chabad.info or add me to msnm at BlessHashem@hotmail.com

My signature with the Specs of my PC is crap. I would like something new but am not very good at PS. Can someone please design me one? I would like the "Designed For Win2000b" left in there in some form. I would like a serious design where I can input my new PC specs too :) Cheers. Any help is appreciated.

posted this in it's own thread when it should have been in here. I'll just c&p what I posted.

Actually the topic is sort of wrong. I'm looking for 2 think. One is a header graphic the second is a ico file that would match up with it. The color scheme right now is in the pic I have attached below. I won't advertise on the neowin site so if someone would be willing to do this I will pm you the site name and info I would like on it. Any help would be thankful sorta of tired of looking at this pic:/

here is the image.

post-31-1078228052.gif

Good afternoon everyone, It seems we've lost at least some o' the posts made between Thursday and Monday so I'm reposting a request I made on Friday afternoon - apologies if I'm wrong... I'd like to request someone please help me by creating 2 variations of a banner for me - one to be used as a logo at the top of www.fearlessmilo.com the other to be used as an advert / link on a friends site. I've looked at the posts so far and it seems a common complaint that there's a lack of info (and manners?) in some requests so I've done my best below...

Size in pixels: 320w x 180h

Preferred Colours:

1st version - logo banner - to be some combination of orange (burnt umber?) and black to fit in with site design. If you have time check the existing colours on www.fearlessmilo.com - its DynDNS hosted so its up when I'm online.

2nd version - advert banner - to be some combination of dark metallic teal green with variations of silver

Wording: FearlessMilo.com

I like 'sans' fonts / typefaces and would appreciate the .com to be slightly smaller than the FearlessMilo, if possible without comprising the design, to place emphasis. If there is room or you are able to include more than just the wording I'd like either

A Hi-tech / industrial / machine parts mixed with a typeface - such as the one used on the intro to the porsche.com site to write Porsche, the Stone Sans font from http://www.itcfonts.com/fonts/detail.asp?n...FMT&sku=ITC9101 or (and I particularly like this one) the style of the Black Yulip font http://www.itcfonts.com/fonts/detail.asp?n...FMT&sku=itc2041. I realise these fonts have to be bought so I'm just suggesting the kind of thing I like the look of.

Or the Rennie Macintosh font http://www.itcfonts.com/fonts/detail.asp?n...FMT&sku=itc2233 mixed with an art deco design - I remember the 'ship' emblem on the credits to an old TV show that was just made from different sized and stretched 'v' like characters.

Finally, I don't feel a the organic hr-Geiger-a-like) kind of sci fi stuff would work for this, and I'd like to avoid Animation / flashing.

Its great work you guys are doing in this thread - part of what makes neowin so great, thanks for your help.

MiloX

I have a request for al the great Photoshop-ers here.

This weekend it's my mothers birthday and thought it would a great idea to change a picture of her.

Well only change the half of it.

So my idea would be on half normal and one half very old

It would be great laugh :)

But now my question, is there somebody here who would do this for me?

The picture can be found here

that looks kool "jan i have been busy on a little project ... check out my da page to see it .....

Sorry for not popping on here as much as I can the past few days. Been on (oh wait, still am) on an on-site.

Will get back on later tonight and lend a hand :)

/waves to "jan

Can you please use something other than *.BMP - those image sizes are HUGE!!!!!

And I'm on DSL and still takes a bit of time to DL.

So my idea would be on half normal and one half very old

It would be great laugh :)

The picture can be found here

you want it making OLDER? :laugh:

its a new feature the admins/mods put on you can only see ur own.

I figured it out -after- I posted that question. I'm getting a new server installed in mid-March and moving my site and php-nuke to it and there is a feature that does the same thing, but looks different.

Well gotta jam - I'll be here later.

Sorry for not popping on here as much as I can the past few days. Been on (oh wait, still am) on an on-site.

Will get back on later tonight and lend a hand :)

/waves to "jan

Hi Rivernet1. Pretty av you got there.

Repost I updated the image files to .jpg format so it shouldn't take you long to download it now., I though i didn't have another program that can save the jpg format without taking off the colors of the image.

================

Could you please put together a couple of pictures is all (bit24)format., the picture is abit big so you will have to resize it to fit for my signature.,the f14 is 9.0m so it might take you awhile to d/l it.,and is also for another forum so if you could please use {UKT}EviLord instat of my neowin name thx,if you want is a option you could add some effects to like the f14 if it looks nice for my signature., for the wing1 image i would like it in the upper right corner or wherever you think it looks best at., here are the site urls for the image., hope you can put theses together,

Thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://w3.chrlmi.cablespeed.com/~david2man/carrier.jpg

http://w3.chrlmi.cablespeed.com/~david2man/f-14.jpg

http://w3.chrlmi.cablespeed.com/~david2man/wing1.jpg

Nice site there Wing. Your shout box is really small though. You going to expand it?

BS"D

Anyone can make me a logo

----

size: about 350x60px

name: hosting-hut.com

Quote: "Where webhosting become cheap"

colors: Blue, light blue, dark blue

----

anything to do with host i.e. computers....

thanks

please if you have any question about email me at shimon@chabad.info or add me to msnm at BlessHashem@hotmail.com

Here ya go, not much really just thought i would give it a go.

post-31-1078336170.jpg