Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

I'm looking for someone that could put a sig together for me.

Dimensions: 350x100 (give or take)

Colors: preferably on the "cool" end of the spectrum, no crazy off the wall reds/oranges/etc.

Style: I really like Apple's "aqua" stlye, maybe something along those lines.

If it could somewhere in there incorporate a wu-tang logo (example), and my neowin username, that'd be great.

I really like the way David087's was done, that one was awesome.

If someone could hook me up, I'd greatly appreciate it.

BS"D

UPDATE

Anyone can make me a logo

----

size: about 350x60px

name: Hosting-Hut.com

Quote: "Where Webhosting Become FREE"

colors: Blue, light blue, dark blue

Backgroung image 010101010.... if possible animated

----

u can add anything to do with host i.e. computers....

thanks

please if you have any question about email me at shimon@chabad.info or add me to msnm at BlessHashem@hotmail.com

Oh dude, sweet. Thanks. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Edit: BTW, what does the asian symbol mean in your sig?

Oh dude, sweet. Thanks. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Edit: BTW, what does the asian symbol mean in your sig?

I've no idea :laugh:

It's actually a symbol that's part of the tattoo wingding font set ;)

Oh yeah...cool! :D

I got a chance to play around with the table border you sent me. I really like the transparent effect. Do you think you could do the transparency with the menu bar and buttons? When do you apply the transparency? Is it when you save the image as a gif, or is it done inside the psd?

I leave the area I want transparent blank as I'm working on the .psd then do a save for web, select gif as the format and check the preserve transparency option ;)

Here's an updated nav with transparency.

~Peace

DC

nav2.zip

I'm looking for someone that could put a sig together for me.

Dimensions: 350x100 (give or take)

Colors: preferably on the "cool" end of the spectrum, no crazy off the wall reds/oranges/etc.

Style: I really like Apple's "aqua" stlye, maybe something along those lines.

There ya go...

hadiz.png

I leave the area I want transparent blank as I'm working on the .psd then do a save for web, select gif as the format and check the preserve transparency option ;)

Here's an updated nav with transparency.

~Peace

DC

how do you make it blank? right now it is just white.

In the HTML code of it, change the bg tag from "white" or "#FFFFFF" to this: bg=transparent>END TAG or this one might do, bg=trans, but I am not sure on that tag I read up on it somewhere. But, "bg=transparent>" should work fine. If not I can have a shot to help.

JMann

Edit: Looking at the site, why not change the background hex code to the same as the main site background, e.g. from #FFFFFF to #696969. Try that, that should definately work...

Yeah I could go into the individual buttons and just make the background the same as the main background, but I would prefer to have it be transparent in case I decide to modify the background color slightly. If the gif is transparent, then it won't matter.

I am already setting the color of that button table to be the same as the main background, it's just the buttons are showing the white.

Side Note: Jmann, I like your new site design man. It looks really good. My main problem was I couldn't read much of the text. It was w ay small. I couldn't enlarge it with IE either.

Nice new site jmann, how did you get that font embedded for IE and mozilla? I was trying to do exactly the same thing earlier :wacko:

Thanks

.t

edit: i just tried it on a computer without the font installed and realised it's not embedded :)

also just noticed it's a temporary site so i guess you'll get away with it :)

Edited by trefaes

If you want anyone to reply to your request you've gotta give a few more details... 'a logo' doesn't exactly say much

.t

ok,

Could someone make me two logos exactly the same apart from different wording, the size dosent really matter the wording is Tim's Web and Tim's Forum , and the colour/style dosent matter, thanks,

Tim

Hello people,

If someone get's a chance would they PLEASE be able to make me a new siggy and avatar?

For the colour I like most things in the cooler end of the spectrum epecially blue, and I also like that glassy effect and most things techy! As for the size I like SniperX's size which I believe is 450x105px, and I would like to have my name "Netgex" in the bottom corner.

If possible I would also like to have space for my comp specs, which are the following:

ASUS P4P800 Deluxe

Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHZ @ 3.22

2x256MB DDR400 Ram

Radeon 9600XT

Lite-ON 411s DVD+-RW Burner

Western Digital 36.7GB Raptor (OS)

Western Digital 160GB (Storage)

Samsung 17" 653DFX Monitor

By all means if you feel that you know something that would look better by all means do that, and if you people are too busy don't worry just come back to it if you get some time.

THANKS THANKS and and did i say THANKS