Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Hey,

Could someone make me 2 logos, both the same but with different wording, the size doesnt matter, the wording is Tim's Web and Tim's Forum and the colours and style i dont mind at the moment so if someone shows me an idea i will say what needs to be said lol, thanks in advanced,

Tim

Hello.. I'd like to ask if someone has a spare minute or two and could knock-up a logo or maybe give me some ideas of how it could look for my start-up PC business. It's called "Computers Plus" - so please, if anyone has the time, could you give me any ideas or maybe do one.. Thank you very much in advance.

john

Hi, I am this wondering when you ppl going to work on my signature I requested..

the signature I am going to use for my clan forum.

^Maybe they are just too busy at the moment, they too do have lives outside this forum!! :) It does sound a little rude the way you said it though, true it might be taking a while but you can't complain because it is free! Just have some patience! It will come :p

I think I can be pretty specific.

http://www.galaxysite.net/modules.php?op=m...pics&file=index

On that page, I need 96x96 png images to match the style used by the Apple and Windows graphics on that page. As well as a PS2, X-box and phantom graphic. Any help will be appreciated, and credits will be included in my copyright notice on the bottom of the page (that's a given anyways).

I think I'll also offer a free e-mail address @galaxysite.net

Thanks in advance :)

THANKS THANKS and and did i say THANKS

I'm not sure you did, but anyway.... :D

netgex-sig.png

netgex-avatar.png

Font used was Verdana White for when you add your own bits to it.

Enjoy....

ok,

Could someone make me two logos exactly the same apart from different wording, the size dosent really matter the wording is Tim's Web and Tim's Forum , and the colour/style dosent matter, thanks,

Tim

After PM, and he has gone on long enough. I will try it although the lack of detail is there. Vector Logo probably best.

JMann

After PM, and he has gone on long enough. I will try it although the lack of detail is there. Vector Logo probably best.

JMann

lol You got the PM too huh?

I am real busy so I couldn't give this an excellent go, if I have some time I will do it again but this is what I can come up with for now. It is vectorised so available for any size but I suggest you take a bit off the end of each image then use that as a reapeater.

Okay.

JMann ;)

post-31-1078672006.png

Good almighty! Sometimes! :angry: Oh and vectorised means scalable to any size. Without distorting.

JMann

Don't be so god damn short with him. He was asking a question.

:blink: wow hold a sec, stop the universe

Vector graphics are made up of mathematically defined lines and curves called vectors. This means that you can move, resize, or change the color of a line without losing the quality of the graphic.

Vector graphics are resolution-independent--that is, they can be scaled to any size and printed at any resolution without losing detail or clarity. As a result, vector graphics are the best choice for representing bold graphics that must retain crisp lines when scaled to various sizes (logos, for example).

First off I want to say that I just found this site and it's great. I have spent a lot of time on here this weekend and it seems like there are a lot of great people here.

I am really amazed by the quality work that has been posted in this topic. Very impressive! I am looking for some input/help on my banner. I am not very creative and don't have near the mad photoshop skillz as the people here. Anyway, the site is http://www.volnation.com. I would love some type of creative logo that I could incorporate into a banner for my site. I would also be interested in using the logo as my avatar maybe. I realize that this is a very generic request but any help would be greatly appreciated. As you can tell just about anything will be an improvement over what I have :D .

The content of the site is University of Tennessee Athletics.

Thanks in advance!