Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

I have a graphic request...

I want a graphic for my website losthamster.com [not yet up]. Here's the theme I will be using. I want a vertical graphic/logo thing that will take the place of "Image 1" and "Image 2". I want it to be cartoony with a nice bubbly font and should say "losthamster.com". And, of course, it should match the colors of the theme. I particularly like the font in this logo but anything similar will work fine.

Anyone up for it? Thanks.

Sweet JMann :D

your the best ! (well needed to think of some crummie punch line to make him feel good :shifty: )

nah yust kidding thanks allot man.

Hello,

I work for my church as the chief editor of their newsletter. The church itself will be celebrating 150 years of operation this December. Currently we do not have a special seal or logo I guess you could call it. I was curious if anyone would be willing to donate their services to possibly work one out with us so we would have a nice *150th* graphic for display within the church itself and on the church website. We are a Lutheran/Christian based church located in northwestern Illinois. The name of our church is St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church.

If anyone would be willing to help please contact me privately. andrew.stutzke@stjohnsonthird.org

Full credit to the creator will be given & Displayed.

Thank you and God Bless.

Andrew Stutzke

Unless the details of this celebratory graphic are secret, why not post some details of what you're looking for, rather than people having to email you? That way, you'd (probably) receive your graphic(s) a lot quicker and you'll (probably) have a choice of initial designs to choose from.

:) Welcome to Neowin by the way, where Neowinians are as faithful to Neowin as Christians are to the Church

mark03

I have had some ideas for one, which include a center graphic of the church itself, we have several ranging from black and white to full color, and then possibly a rotation of different things scattered around the central church image. These things can range from the cross, the bible, perhaps some children or people, choirs etc. Anythings possible. Its really like a collage of things centered around the church I guess is the best way to describe what I have been thinking.

Thanks for the Welcoming :) Neowin is the first thing I read to start my day. :D

Yet another hamster based URL... what is this world coming to :)

lol :p I got my inspiration from watching a TV show where some girl was putting up Lost Hamster posters everywhere :hug:

So, can anyone make me that graphic? :blush:

Since noone replied to my little request about a logo for "Computers Plus" I would AT LEAST like to know your opinions on this pic I made as a complete newbie to gfx editing on the PC.. Any suggestions are very much welcome, thank you..

Complus.jpg

pretty cool design. it's simple, i know you probably want it simple, but i'd choose a better font, it looks a bit too basic. also, i' dmake the C on Computer a little more rounded at the bottom. other than that, nice work (Y)

Thanks a lot for the suggestions - do you have a specific font in mind that I should use? And yes, the letter "C" is still in beta design stage ;)

regards..

john

It's a close up shot of a metal spring comnibed with the Witches Broomstick shot by the Hubbel Telescope. Then it was all re-blended with an additional ghost image of the spring. I did some color and curve work on each layer as well. I thought it was kinda cool.

I have a graphic request...

I want a graphic for my website losthamster.com [not yet up]. Here's the theme I will be using. I want a vertical graphic/logo thing that will take the place of "Image 1" and "Image 2". I want it to be cartoony with a nice bubbly font and should say "losthamster.com". And, of course, it should match the colors of the theme. I particularly like the font in this logo but anything similar will work fine.

Anyone up for it? Thanks.

JMann and mwilson, excellent stuff :) Any chance you could whip something up for me?

I am looking for a great looking/professional font that I can use for a tag line on my banner graphic of my site.

Please take a look at my site and tell me what font you would recommend and where I could get it.

My Site:ATCinfo

Thanks

I think a cleaner looking font is needed here. I took a shot at it using a font called halter ;)

I wasn't sure if you meant tapping instead of taping so I went with it :huh:

Here's what I had in mind. Feel free to use it if you like :)

~Peace

DC

post-31-1079621619.jpg