Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

I think a cleaner looking font is needed here. I took a shot at it using a font called halter ;)

I wasn't sure if you meant tapping instead of taping so I went with it  :huh:

Here's what I had in mind. Feel free to use it if you like :)

~Peace

DC

I love that font, how did you add that line below the text? Any chance you could send me the .psd?

On it's way :)

The line was done using the horizontal single-row marquee tool and the gradient tool set to reflected mode, foreground to transparent and dragged from the center out using white for the color and set to soft-light for the layer blend mode. Then I duplicated the line layer, locked it and filled it with black. After that I nudged it up 1 pixel ;)

On it's way :)

The line was done using the horizontal single-row marquee tool and the gradient tool set to reflected mode, foreground to transparent and dragged from the center out using white for the color and set to soft-light for the layer blend mode. Then I duplicated the line layer, locked it and filled it with black. After that I nudged it up 1 pixel ;)

Thanks.....and all I have to say is wow! You really know photoshop. I thought that I had been getting pretty good at it, but you have completely blown me away.

I have a graphic request...

I want a graphic for my website losthamster.com [not yet up]. Here's the theme I will be using. I want a vertical graphic/logo thing that will take the place of "Image 1" and "Image 2". I want it to be cartoony with a nice bubbly font and should say "losthamster.com". And, of course, it should match the colors of the theme. I particularly like the font in this logo but anything similar will work fine.

Anyone up for it? Thanks.

^--

Come on, aaaanybody? :/

Thanx a lot /| wing |\. I have also experimented in the meantime and came up with something that looks like this:

Logo.jpg

I think it can be considered the final version of the logo. I wanted to use the SKY font but this time I did the logo in Corel Draw and had some problems with it. If there are any more suggestions just let me know.. and thanx to EVERYONE that helped in one way or another.

it looks like it was made in 1995 or something. i'd try a redder red and use a font with no sticky out bits, i.e. tahoma or something. depends what you're wanting really, but that's my opinion.

Can anyone make me a sig the same size as that COmputer Plus one?

With the words FoxyC or Clara on it.

Basically, very girly/pinky with no real theme, unles you can do something with powerpuff girls (she likes them :D).

Thanks alot.

Can anyone make me a sig the same size as that COmputer Plus one?

With the words FoxyC or Clara on it.

Basically, very girly/pinky with no real theme, unles you can do something with powerpuff girls (she likes them :D).

Thanks alot.

i will give it a try :D

Nice work well done, but add a border to it and get rid of the edges around that cartoon character, stroke effect? Or colour over it. Good work though. If you wanna improve do that, if not its good. Just me being picky as usual. :D

JMann

Hello Guys,

Can anyone be kind enough to make my sig.

* Prefered Colors: Black, White, and Dark Shades of Blue

* Text: ?l][l? ?m?? ?l][l?

* Glossy/Aqua Effects are preferred

* Anyother effect else you think will look good you can apply it.

Thanks in advance.

Umer

Just something simple at the moment Umer. Tell me any changes you want and i'll try them. :happy:

edit: can't get the 1px border to work :pinch:

edit2: fixed it :whistle:

post-31-1079977923.jpg

Edited by mark03

That easily answers your question then, lol. :D

JMann

Thanks. I am working on presentation "Non verbal Communications". Thats why i needed air hostess pic, is her smiling face shows genuine warmth or merely concealed irritation?

I just wanna make sure this gesture means victory!!

post-31-1079983130.jpg