Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Hello Guys

I have a request.

- I want a standard size Intel Inside Logo.

- Aqua/Glossy Effects

- Text Intel Inside(it will be in the Logo) Idiots Outside(beneath the logo)

Its really simple for those who are champs of Photoshop but make it look really easy on eyes.

Umer

I am going to try and do this all vectorised and with the proper font. Be back in a while hopefully.

JMann :D

Could anybody who is good at Vectors do the Intel Inside logo, as a vector shape for me and send it to me, either post the PSD here or email it to me: jmann@jmanndesigns.com, then I can finish this logo, its looking good, I just need a nice smooth ring just like the proper logo. That would be excellent if someone could do it then I could finish this logo for Umerh.

Cheers,

LOL, a bit late but anyhoo my attempt..:D:D

EDIT: oh yeah check out timdorr's site he has free sig hosting. I'll have a look for a link

Nice shading Net !!!

Can anyone make me a sig, any size really, with the words - "My Product is 51 times stronger than cocaine, 51 more hallucinogenic than acid and 51 times more explosive than ecstasy its like getting a personal visit from God! " on it. Kinda dance club theme/druggy-trippy kinda theme  thanks.

Still waiting for someone to have a bash :)

Also, can someone create me some sort of sig/avatar with this graphic.

head.jpg

Like people like bant and that have a kinda cartoony watery theme and things, Im hopin someone can create me my own theme based on this image. A nice blue effect/color would be ideal with it :)

Edited by Human Traffic

yo umer bhai,

aap ki signature main kausa font hai ?? us ka naam main bhul gaya :s

English Version |

V

yo umer,

wutz da font name in ur sig. i 4got :s

Could anybody who is good at Vectors do the Intel Inside logo, as a vector shape for me and send it to me, either post the PSD here or email it to me: jmann@jmanndesigns.com, then I can finish this logo, its looking good, I just need a nice smooth ring just like the proper logo. That would be excellent if someone could do it then I could finish this logo for Umerh.

Cheers,

Any chance on someone doing a Vector of that ring? Human Traffic I am on it.

JMann ;)

Human Traffic, Bant's signature is pixel-art based, and that my friend, takes a BUNCH of time because you have to make it pixel per pixel ??

Although I might work something ou:):)edit:b> Human Trafic, does the picture you posted has copyrights? If not, I'll get on it.

yo umer bhai,

aap ki signature main kausa font hai ?? us ka naam main bhul gaya :s

English Version |

V

yo umer,

wutz da font name in ur sig. i 4got :s

a2 bhai

meray sig mein "Planet Kosmos" font hai.

yeh dafont.com se download kiya hai.

yar aap ka naam kiya hai aur aap kahan pe rehte ho??

English

I am using the Planet Kosmos font from www.dafont.com

I am lost?!?!? Any chance on that Intel Ring, I had a shot and it looked good but I couldn't get it smooth. So if somebody could give it a shot for me.

JMann

Attached the avatar. What's "smoove." - a font? :huh:

Edit: sorry, i'm stupid, I just realised it's probably the text you want on it?

post-31-1081190417.jpg