Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Space, I have been working on it for a while but my PC crashed and I lost the fu**k**g thing. I will have to do it again sometime, but I am away from Home at the moment and I don't have Photoshop on this PC I am writing from. I will get to it a.s.a.p when I get back. Also I am glad to see that you are doing this for the 'E.B' people, a very good charity I think.

A2, as I said earlier in the post I don't have Photoshop so I will look at it when I get back which should be Thursday/Friday. Cheers.

JMann

I am done making your pictures Xls? (Alt+0153. He He He)

Choose any of them. Tell me if you want the PSD or you want any changes to be made

Xls1.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xls2.gif

Hope you like 'em,

A2:alien:n:

I want to add a reply to this topic but i got here from a link that someone else posted for me on a request that i'm having about a sig.... :rolleyes:

Sorry to be a disturbing factor in your life ( i'm french so don't bother with my english ok... :alien: )

I would like to have a sig that is being representative of me...well... i'm BluesMan, i play blues of course and i don't know anything about how to make one if you know what i mean :whistle:

Is there somebody who's about to make my day a whole lot better by making me a sig or by showing me, step by step and i mean it, how to do it ? :woot:

I realise that i'm asking for a lot but it would be my first sig that i ever had so it's important and critical to me.... :blink:

and thanks for your time in advance if you want to do something about that :D

BluesMan, you don't learn how to make a signature, you learn how to use graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Bryce (or MS Paint :p ) and you learn different techniques, effects, tools etc. Then, using what you have learnt, you can make yourself a signature. There is no rulebook, it just takes time and effort. Try doing a search for "photoshop tutorials" (or whatever program you are using) to get great tips and techniques.

You could try SniperX's forum, dedicated to graphics, at http://www.guiskins.com/studiox

BluesMan, you don't learn how to make a signature, you learn how to use graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Bryce (or MS Paint :p ) and you learn different techniques, effects, tools etc. Then, using what you have learnt, you can make yourself a signature. There is no rulebook, it just takes time and effort. Try doing a search for "photoshop tutorials" (or whatever program you are using) to get great tips and techniques.

You could try SniperX's forum, dedicated to graphics, at http://www.guiskins.com/studiox

Whilst I'm utterly speachless about the fact that you live in Lancashire like me, I believe SniperX's website is rather too advanced for what he's trying to do/learn.

Here you go XLS?

If it doesnt fit perfectly just temme. I will make it 80x80. I accidentally made it 96x96 (MSN Display picture siz:s:s)

Edit: Dumbass forgot to attach picture

post-31-1081288499.gif

Also try www.good-tutorials.com

It RoCkS !!!

Not sure if this will be possible, but I'm in need of a smallish picture (300 x 250) which has a white background and a business look to it, featuring business people. Maybe the people fade into the white, I'm not sure. Sorry if this is a bit vague but thanks for any help. :)

hey guys this may seem like spam but if any 1 needs a website designed give me a shout (i need to build up my portfollio)

Hey /| wing |\ did you ever recieve my PM regarding this??

Could someone make a profeesional looking logo for "City Life Church" ? Maybe blue with that "orbit type of look". Sorry if its vauge, but maybe just seeing some would help. thanks!!!!!

Getting my Acer Aspire Notebook soon ;) and now i need a new siq looking for somthing in a simailer style..

notebook specs:

Processor Intel Pentium M 1.4 GHz

Cache Memory 1 MB - L2 Cache

RAM 512 MB (installed) / 2 GB (max) - DDR SDRAM - DDR333/PC2700 - 333 MHz

Hard Drive 1 x 40 GB

Optical Storage CD-RW / DVD-ROM combo

Display 15.4 inch TFT active matrix - 24-bit (16.7M colours)

Graphics Controller ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9200 - 64 MB

Audio Output Sound card

Telecom Fax / modem - 56 Kbps

Networking Network adapter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b

Built-in Devices Stereo speakers, subwoofer

Battery Lithium Ion

Dimensions (WxDxH) 36 cm x 27.3 cm x 3.4 cm / Weight 3 kg

Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

don't need all the spec in my siq ofc but would be nice if some one can make the simailer style siq for the laptop check the siq below for idea's

post-31-1081322961.jpg

Thanks for the links everybody.

I guess i'm too lazy to go through the learning process and i don't have the time to do it also. I can read from time to time but for now i have 2 computers to repair and i'm building another one for a friend.....need more than 24 hours in my days.

I have a picture that i would like to use, not a good one but that's what i have for now. Let me know if you have time to do something with it.

Thanks again for your time.

post-31-1081338408.jpg