Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

I have a networked house now! Yippee! Took me ages, my Server stuffed up! Sorted now. I will do Adelon and I feel as if having ago @ CyberKillers request as well.

JMann :D

Adelon, I will take that request (because JMann asked me to do it for him. Didn't you JMann ?) Cyberkiller, I will do yours too if I get time. Well, I won't make great stuff. What do you expect from a 12-year-old ?

:shifty: SWEET two ppl doing my request :whistle:

Just one now, I am on it next. Why does everyone think I can do better, maybe I can't! Well heres my method, clean and tidy! :yes:

JMann

post-31-1082059744.jpg

Just one now, I am on it next. Why does everyone think I can do better, maybe I can't! Well heres my method, clean and tidy! :yes:

JMann

I yust love your designs :)

Adelon, this sucks I think I will make you a whole new one if you want me too! :D

JMann

This is pretty nice but not like my aventar but maby you can try somthing whole new :)

hey guys, i've been lookin through this thing, and i see that you guys are really good at this kind of thing, so i was wondering, could somebody just do me up a quick logo for "2nd City Academy" preferably with a chrome effect and a city scape in the background. thanks in advanced.

Hey guys. I wanted to ask to see if someone could make or help me make a good logo for my senior project here at the Univ. of Tennessee. My project was to develop a marketing plan for an event that we either chose or made up. My partner and I chose to make up ours but it's a feasible idea. We made our plan for an NFL football game to be held at Bristol Motor Speedway. This idea has been thrown around before and we thought we'd try and see what we could come up with.

The logo part that I need done would be used on our cover sheet and on info pamphlets that we hand out to our classmates we are presenting to. On the logo, I would like a Tennessee Titans & Atlanta Falcons helmets clashing or to that effect and have it all over a picture or outline of Bristol Motor Speedway. If you need more details or clarification, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

One.....more.......try.... :whistle:

;) Hmm, very nice, one to go in my portfolio I think, when I work the code out!

JMann

wOOt very very very very nice JMann

ehh i almost dare not to ask... but could you do me a same style aventart :)?

Whoa! Jetta, I can't do that, I don't have a clue what your talking about! Plus thats quite hard to do what your explaining, ask someone American. lol.

JMann