Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Here is that Avatar. Jetta I should be able to do yours by later on, providing my network doesn't bugger up! ;)

JMann ;)

thanks m8 :)

can someone make me a sig :) hehe, i want something cool with uncle sam on it pointing and saying "i am your_hero" jmann your work is awesome dude, i would appreciate anything you could do for me :)

I will do your just before I head off to bed, you lucky devil! :sleep: Oh and new Signature and Avatar update. Is it allowed? Advertising? Please let me keep them, there really cool. I love them! :cool:

JMann

jmann i plan in making a big return like the 1 last time (mind that time i did 'all' request for 1 day lol well sumthing like that)

I cant do it tonight, too much thought involved and it be so late and all. I will try and do it tommorow after I do my Drama Coursework, damn school. Oh well, only 4 weeks left! :D

JMann

trefare: I like it! I think the font is pretty good too. I think I will go with that, but you think maybe u could do something with clouds as a background or something? Real-looking clouds though not those fake-looking ones like windows has ;). If you can't do it this will be fine and an avatar would be great. Thanks!

can someone make me a sport car that i could use for my system properties logo in General doesn't matter how you design it or the color but it will be nice if you make it sharp and the right size to fit the window.... and that is all..

I will be gald if you will.. and information how to setup it up will be useful oh so.. Thanks in Advance :)

Edited by David087

Hi there, could someone possibly make me a logo for my radio show "The Metal Hour" on CMP Radio. It would need to be about the same size as a sig, and in rock/metal style?

sbarn, is this any better?

I prefer that green one, more dark and mysterious! lol. :D I will be on later to sort some of your Graphics out!

JMann :p

thanks trefare. I'll keep all of them, but use the first clouds one for now. If you could make some kind of avatar from that that would be great!