Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

I guess this is what you asked for Kenny_Dee...

Ye, I wanted this one or one alike :) I'll edit the white pixels in the right eye to fit.

Thanks alot! :)

Hi All, some good desgins heres would like one to

If i like them im willing to pay you.

Request - Banner

Will leave this up to you on the design but needs to do with Computers of course.

Size

Somehting like the size of Slo Reactor banner on page 74

Wording

SomersetPcs

http://somersetpcs.co.uk/

Online shop for custom built computers

Dislikes/ likes

rather not have any black backgrounds in this one, would be nice in light/dark blue but does not have to be this.

request signater

& if poss a signater as well but not to fussed about this.

Signature on downhill biking with my user name, it does not have to on this but would be nice, i will leave it up to you on the desgin again.Heres a site if you wondered what im on about not mine by the way downhill

Size

A bit smaller then the angel image above

Wording

Jono

Cheers guys

Edited by Jono2003

Jono! I live in Somerset too. I will give this one ago, as your are local. hehe. I will see what I can come up with. Also I know your company SomersetPC's, good company I must say.

JMann

My shot at the NeoShooter request :)

Try the program. It's cool !

Aaronsam, sorry I am taking so long. Its just because I opened my Photoshop after 3 days. Will do it ASAP :)

Might do Jono's request. I wanna see your work JMann, you just make amazing stuff !

post-31-1083273098.jpg

My shot at the NeoShooter request :)

Try the program. It's cool !

Aaronsam, sorry I am taking so long. Its just because I opened my Photoshop after 3 days. Will do it ASAP :)

Might do Jono's request. I wanna see your work JMann, you just make amazing stuff !

you should try and center the "powered by neowin.net" but other than that i like it

OK - I was hoping someone would be interested in designing an avatar and signature for me. I really have no creativity (or maybe my skills are just plain awful), as you can see I have cut, extracted, and pasted with the best of 'em. I am open to virtually anything. Only request is that I would like my name included in at least the signature. Thanks in advance.

Signature...

Thanks for the quick work mark03. Looks great.

The size limit for my avatar is 20 kb, the one you made for me is 21.1 kb. Can you reduce it minimally?

Thanks in advance for your work.

Took a chance and used Photoshop to reduce the size, unfortunately by slightly reducing the quality.

Is it just me, or does it appear to be stretched eventhough the size states 80 x 80?

Edited by esortm

looks ok here :)

actually, now you come to mention it, the more i look at it, the more it looks bigger as your avatar than when i posted it :/ weird.

Edited by mark03

I am working on it but it's taking me a while, Jono can I contact you on MSN? Add me and I could chat more to you about it, to make sure we get it right. Also I can do both, but if Mark wants to have ago thats fine. But I am working on the banner now.

JMann

I could use a FF11 Signature image

400x100

black boarder

Stay around the white/blue colors

Leave a space where i can put Name, Level,Job, stuff like that

Hopefully have some FF rendars in it

Anyhelp thanks!

Ya im still waiting, i guess the_a2 is working on it but ??

ok, i have quite a big request...for a few icons on a big php project I'm working on.

attatched is a s/s of my current icons (v. quick jobs :$ ) but id like some with a more consistent style. There's also the possibility of more sets being made for new "modules".

any help is much appreciated. thanks!!

post-31-1083356479.jpg

my post?

Yeah.

On a side note, I think it might be time for a new GRT - Part 4. I'll PM Sybold. :)

Edited by mark03