Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

w00t new grt !!! :happy: >1st part had 90 pages the 2nd had 69 i think we need a new grt :rolleyes:

Edited by /| wing |\

I really like that, I am intrested in knowing how you got it to look so good. Really good. Be proud of that, I would be! Did you do it in Photoshop?

JMann

Thanks, I think I spent ~1 hour and 45 minutes on getting it just right in Photoshop.

I'll start writing a tutorial on how to make something close to this.

thanks :) it needs an update because it's a bit dull... and I want my portfolio to be seperate from my blog before I do any blooging :D

I look forward to reading that tutorial bob. I am around as well Wing if you need a hand. As always. Also I am just about to edit my site putting in the credit to you. Also a few other code modifications which I need to do as well.

JMann :D

Hi, request icon that is for 'mobile phone tools'? basically a phone and a comp. this is the original one...

i'd like an aqua type one...thanks

post-31-1083456398.jpg

still waiting for mine....I requested one on the 25th :)

here is what i asked for if you forgot - Looking for a Sig , nothing special, just want it in black with my nickname John Da Leecher on it and my computer specs on it, preferabbly with red text, my computer specs are in that ghetto sig I did http://tr1p0dsucks.tripod.com/sig.png you will have to copy and paste the link or it won't work also , also if possible I'd like the Ati & Amd Athlon Xp logo in it. I can care less about what size you make it as long as it is in meets Neowin's sig rules.

Umer, I e-mailed you your request :)

Lol...

This is my final version for the NeoShooter thing...I would like suggestions on the bubbles :D

removed at post authors request.

Edited by Mr magoo

Dont use a premade logo template a2. I have seen that around on a site. Its fairly nice, better than Wings attempt I think, sorry Wing. Trefaes if you read this, any more luck on Evo Networks? Email me or Evo networks at sales@evonetworks.co.uk.

Fanx.

JMann

Ok i have two requests the first is for my forums:

www.stand-alone.co.uk/forum

I'm looking for a nice sig and an avatar to match the current theme of the site.

Would be nice if it said '4orums.co.uk' in small letters, but it's not essential.

The 2nd is a modification of this pic of a mate of mine-

I need someone to make her look like a devil of some sort and put 'I like bath buddies' on it :D ta guys.

http://www.stand-alone.co.uk/files/d.zip