Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Hey guys i am working on a personal site for myself and i have a vision on a header i would like but i am having trouble making something that suits me. I was wondering if someone could make something like i am wanting. It needs to be a 800 x 80 banner with a black background and i am wanting three or four neon/electric blue snowflakes on it. I would like the biggest one to be more towards the left and the rest further on down with maybe some of them partially out of the screen. Thanks a lot!, psd file on this would be great!

that is the general concept mark03, but i was thinking something like with more of a glowing effect maybe, and if some of them were rotated differently...but yea the concept is right on the money for the most part

I could use a FF11 Signature image

400x100

black boarder

Stay around the white/blue colors

Leave a space where i can put Name, Level,Job, stuff like that

Hopefully have some FF rendars in it

Anyhelp thanks!

Anyone willing to do mine? its been 5 days

aaronsam I asked 2 days before you and still haven't got mine...It sucks doesn't it? :cry:

Not sure if anyone would be interested in doing this for me, but I need a 468*60 ad banner for my site. Couple of people have contacted me about exchanging banner links to increase our traffic, well I don't have a banner ad. The banner would need to be 468*60, colors/graphics does not matter as it is an ad so it doesn't need to match the site. Animated gif would be cool, but not required. Site is AnythingChat.com which is a General Discussion Site, hence the name anything chat. Only thing too keep in mind is that its an ad, so it needs to get people's attention and to get them to click on it.

Guys, us designers have lives you know! Jesus. Give us a break, be paitent we will get most done eventually, its just that we have other things to do now and then. Christ. I will do some now.

JMann

Guys, us designers have lives you know! Jesus. Give us a break, be paitent we will get most done eventually, its just that we have other things to do now and then. Christ. I will do some now.

JMann

Well said. I'm f'king sick of people bugging me to get stuff done, I work when I want to. I have full time education, 2 part time jobs and a girl on the go, and i'm expected to be producing graphics in my spare time by people :pinch:

hmmm....I would like to post a request for a Sig and matching avatar.

-Im not too good with pixel #s, but I would like something in size similar to that of JMann or Mark03

-The design should be something along the lines of the metaMedia, theNewFlake, doom, or machine on this link...

http://www.3dcrew.com/categories.php?cat_id=1

Doesnt have to be exactly that, but you know, something cool 3d design that looks somewhat like that.

-and last, I would just want this phrase anywhere noticable on the picture : "JeMz"

I hope that was clear enough and that its not too much to ask for

Thnx in advance!! :)

Anyone willing to do mine? its been 5 days

Here is my try at it. i did exactly what you asked for. ff11 renders , space for info i dunno bout colors tho. close enough :happy:

post-31-1083636090.gif

still waiting for mine....I requested one on the 25th :)

here is what i asked for if you forgot - Looking for a Sig , nothing special, just want it in black with my nickname John Da Leecher on it and my computer specs on it, preferabbly with red text, my computer specs are in that ghetto sig I did http://tr1p0dsucks.tripod.com/sig.png you will have to copy and paste the link or it won't work also , also if possible I'd like the Ati & Amd Athlon Xp logo in it. I can care less about what size you make it as long as it is in meets Neowin's sig rules.

here you go. it kind of a rip off of one i did a while ago but it already had the logos you wanted. i changed the bg and the name of course. i guess i kinda "leeched" the ideas from it :no: (bad joke) anyways hope you like it :)

post-31-1083636986.gif

Looking for new graphic(s) for a company: Unirose IT

Its an IT company (if you haven't figured that out). Consultancy work and also PC sales (full systems, parts etc)

Ideally after a logo and also something cool for the name (as currently using the Sydney font for the name)

Not too bothered what it looks like, but something clear & crisp would be nice.

Its gonna be used on company stationary etc so does'nt have to be huge (but obviously I can scale down later if huge is the only option!!)

Any other questions, offers etc, please PM me.

Wandering if anyone else wanted to havea go at this one for me?

I know /| wing |\ gave it a go, but kinda got side tracked after.

No rush, but as before help is appreciated.

K hmm.. it's me again :)

Could I ask for a signature? a small wide one, preferably this one only edited with the following info:

firefox_80x15.png

The text to the right should be Kenny Reloaded (if it os too long than kenny should be fine).

The pic, well, one of these neowin smileys (sorted by priority, so first is prefered, but if it's easier to you with another it's possible :D, and if the 15 pxls (as in the get firefox button is not high enough, you can add some pixels above :p ) :

:whistle:

:shifty: :innocent:

I hope my post is understoodable and, my english is kinda wrong somtimes :)

Thanks you very much! :)

Hi evryone could you please create me a logo and text for a webpage.

1.The webpage is about hard trance music and a logo similar but orginal to creamfields would be good

2.The text on the logo should be Overton Crew Perhaps implmenting the O as part of the logo that would be nice ;)

3.I am going to create the webpage in silver if your wondering colours but feel free to improvise on colours.

4.I am requesting the logo go across the top of a webpage at 1024*768 so just smaller than that will be perfect something like 800*??

Regards

Thanks a lot

For Kenny_Dee

kenny1.gif

kenny2.gif

kenny3.gif

Hey amnesia, nice to see someone else from Wales, I'll have a look at your request if I get time after homework!

.t

Edited by trefaes

here you go. it kind of a rip off of one i did a while ago but it already had the logos you wanted. i changed the bg and the name of course. i guess i kinda "leeched" the ideas from it :no: (bad joke) anyways hope you like it :)

Nice, but none of it is what I asked for not even the background color, I said I had an athlon xp and you gave me an athlon 64 logo. I guess I'll try getting my friend to do one for me.