Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

thanks [a fire chronicle], it's GREAT!

just don't know where to host it?!

neosig is down :(

anyway, thanks for all you help! its beautiful!

Hi peeps :) Im looking for a new sig, but my artistic qualities equal approximately zero. Im hoping some kind person in this forum will create one for me :happy:

Basically I would like the sig to include the name "fuel925", a snake and some fuel barrels or something. A snake wrapping around some barrels of fuel or something would be really cool, but I realise it may not be possible to get the exact thing I want. Also if its possible id like the lyric from metallicas dont tread on me which goes "Never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage"

Thanks a lot for anyone who would like to do this for me :)

Ok I haven't been here in a while. I have a request if there are still any takers.

I want to make an ASP.net webmail system for myself. It may take off, but at the very least, it will be for personal, maybe some friends.

The top is going to be a thin, no more than 50px high, banner that goes along the top. Under that it is going to have some buttons and a dropdown to select folders. I don't specifically want to brand the top banner since it may be sold later, but for now it could say tekngn.net webmail, with some coolness to it.

DreamCaster, you did some cool stuff for me on a File Management graphic. Are you still around? Anyone want to take a stab? Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks guys!

,May 5 2004, 10:04] and avatar

Hi,

Thats a nice looking one, Could you create me one something like that and some matching sig .....If i can show some example i will edit this post.....

Thanks in advance.....

A fire cronicle. .pngs are bad for I.E considering most users are I.E based. Save it as a transparent gif and get it to look smooth by fiddling with the dither settings then you will be sorted. As way which works in every browser.

JMann

I need a rockin sig for Neowin - I have no creative ability whatsoever - lol

I would like it to fit with my website: boogsoftball.com

any takers?

Wing - you work seems to rock - interested??

heya peoples. can anyone be so nice as to give me some links or send me some clipart/pictures that i could use into the administration section of a ebay type site. like its for an assignment where were making like an online thing where you can sell your old uni books etc. it would be good if the pic/clipart was vertical more then horizontal but any would be good because i can always fix it up later. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance :) kevkev84@hotmail.com

I need a rockin sig for Neowin - I have no creative ability whatsoever - lol

I would like it to fit with my website: boogsoftball.com

any takers?

Wing - you work seems to rock - interested??

interested in something 3d? i could do that...id need someone to photoshop a decent background though :p.

look at my sig. i can do much better than that, small 2 frame animated gifs if you wish.

i would have changed my sig by now but the *ing mods wont let me :angry:

Hi,

Thats a nice looking one, Could you create me one something like that and some matching sig .....If i can show some example i will edit this post.....

Thanks in advance.....

i can make you one with another lion type or one with the badger. i just extracted these from a movie.

Hey has dreamcaster been around here lately?

i think hes working hard on his site :) should be up me thinks

Just reposting my request since this thread is startin to get busy now :D

hmmm....I would like to post a request for a Sig and matching avatar.

-Im not too good with pixel #s, but I would like something in size similar to that of JMann or Mark03

-The design should be something along the lines of the metaMedia, theNewFlake, doom, or machine on this link...

http://www.3dcrew.com/categories.php?cat_id=1

Doesnt have to be exactly that, but you know, something cool 3d design that looks somewhat like that.

-and last, I would just want this phrase anywhere noticable on the picture : "JeMz"

I hope that was clear enough and that its not too much to ask for

Thnx in advance!! 

thnx guyz

,May 6 2004, 08:48] i can make you one with another lion type or one with the badger. i just extracted these from a movie.

Ok carry on.... and i will have a look

If i have anything i will let you know....

can anyone here handle flash buttons for use in dreamweaver? some help would be greatly appreciated.

I guess this is the wrong topic :rolleyes:

Made new sig..I like the text :p