Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

can anyone here handle flash buttons for use in dreamweaver? some help would be greatly appreciated.

i can help u

if u got some nice graphics i will make a button of it

its just a flash button that i need tweaked. in dreamweaver under flash buttons its called glass - silver and i need it tweaked to a graphite color. can i attach it or do you want me to send it its only 2 kb.

thanks for your help.

mail me or msn me and with ur ideas and what u want ill fix it working :)

see buttons below

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

\ /

|

see buttons below

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

\ /

|

yes there sum very nice buttons i like the nothing thts going on there nice use of the colour white :) :rofl: :yes: :shifty:

yes there sum very nice buttons i like the nothing thts going on there nice use of the colour white :) :rofl: :yes: :shifty:

LMFAO !!! He is right ... Nice colours and the animation is wonderful !!! Keep up the good work ! (Y)

see buttons below

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

\ /

|

i wish i had his skills :( teach me master :ninja:

he's teaching me so i'll be able to pass on the learning

but first i gotta get my stuff right. its getting me mad :angry:

:pinch: i feel your pain. about these lessons ...do you accept PayPal? :D

I was just wondering if anyone wants to create a symbol for one of my friends. His company name is eGecko Graphics. He looking for a symbol that has some sort of gecko in it and has sort of a Arizona type feel to it.

Thanks

Well he has designed a logo for it but he was just wondering if anyone here can do better because I told him I have seen the work of some of the people here on neowin and they do a pretty good job

Hi, i wanted to req an avatar. I have got allready the pic but i cant edit like i want to be a nice or smth. I have allready the pic: http://www.gomango.com.au/objects/Walkman_1.gif . And i want that my name is on the pic (edited mode not like original pic)

And the size:

Width 80 px

Height: 80 px

ps. I m sorry that i cant write very well in english, but i hope that you will understand me :)

could someone please get rid of the blue and white lines going diagonally across this little pic?

thanks in advance :D

Edited by jymi

Well, looks okay if you don't zoom in too much :laugh: but if u need a more decent version i'll have another bash

minime.PNG

Edited by furby

Yeah I think H8Crime should just be allowed to post a whole page of one liner topics so we can get an overdose of that sig

Yeah I think H8Crime should just be allowed to post a whole page of one liner topics so we can get an overdose of that sig

lets all look at h8crimes sig :yes: