Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

At the main site they supply a few linkage buttons... [here]

Which I am not going to use because:

• They're Ugly
  • I Don't Like Buttons

I am seeking linkage banners.

Like the one below...

post-31-1084214095.gif

could someone please get rid of the blue and white lines going diagonally across this little pic?

thanks in advance :D

Yo...

Thats a Meego right ? I know how to remove the watermark from it. I read it somewhere on the internet. Ok, here is how it is.

1) Open Internet Explorer

2) Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies and Delete Files (that would make it much easier)

3) Go to the Meego site and make your own Meego

4) When you have the final thing ready, go to File > Work Offline.

5) Tools > Internet Options > Under Temporary Internet Files it will say 'Settings' click there and then click 'View Files'

6) Find wm.png and delete it !

7)Go back to your internet explorer and hit F5

8)Choose to stay offline

9)Now hit the print screen button to copy the page to your clipboard, and edit it in a high end graphical editing program. (like paint)

10)Don?t forget to set internet explorer to work online again ! (File > Work Online)

Yah I could also use Some IPB PIP Images

General

Lieutenant

Soldier

Civilian

Prisoner of War

Validating

can someone help me out?

Its for http://www.nw1ad.net , Neowin's 1st Armory Division Site.

Hi, i wanted to req an avatar. I have got allready the pic but i cant edit like i want to be a nice or smth. I have allready the pic: http://www.gomango.com.au/objects/Walkman_1.gif . And i want that my name is on the pic (edited mode not like original pic)

And the size:

Width 80 px

Height: 80 px

ps. I m sorry that i cant write very well in english, but i hope that you will understand me :)

How's this?

post-31-1084224361.gif

Yo...

Thats a Meego right ? I know how to remove the watermark from it. I read it somewhere on the internet. Ok, here is how it is.

1) Open Internet Explorer

2) Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies and Delete Files (that would make it much easier)

3) Go to the Meego site and make your own Meego

4) When you have the final thing ready, go to File > Work Offline.

5) Tools > Internet Options > Under Temporary Internet Files it will say 'Settings' click there and then click 'View Files'

6) Find wm.png and delete it !

7)Go back to your internet explorer and hit F5

8)Choose to stay offline

9)Now hit the print screen button to copy the page to your clipboard, and edit it in a high end graphical editing program. (like paint)

10)Don?t forget to set internet explorer to work online again ! (File > Work Online)

thanks, il give it a try when i get hom:D:D

oh there is no doubt in any of the minds in the GRTp3 that you won't be nominated! :D

Hi ya all!

could someone do me a banner for my website the specks are

black background, 1000x200 with "pspage.co.uk" somewhere on it, if possible as a gif or flash with a clickable link embeded into it.

many thanks

Paul

Hi ya all!

could someone do me a banner for my website the specks are

black background, 1000x200 with "pspage.co.uk" somewhere on it, if possible as a gif or flash with a clickable link embeded into it.

many thanks

Paul

i would do it but the only way would be to make the whole banner a link or do a single button link in flash......i hate flash :no:

I'm hoping that someone could design a banner for our webpage. Some details for you...

Sizing would have to be around 820 X 70 pixels and the page has a green theme going. Not sure if this helps with the colour? - Hex={CC,FF,99}

As for ideas for a theme... We are an Australian and a New Zealander that are living in London at the moment and backpacking around Europe. Anything involving shrimp on BBQ's, sheep, beer or any other downunder fun is fine. Sarah and Grant are our names.

Cheers for any help

Edited by psychonaut

could someone design me a website for IPB i just need the gfx like gradients etc nothing to extensive just a simple design pm me if you can

could someone design me a website for IPB i just need the gfx like gradients etc nothing to extensive just a simple design pm me if you can

:rolleyes: i could help