Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

I am part of a site called TGG team http://s7.invisionfree.com/TGG_Team_Forum/. We are recruiting graphic designers for games. If you have any experience in designing sprites, bacground, interface, 2d models, or 2d models go to the site, email me at DiaboloMike90@yahoo.com. Thanks for your support.

we are not people tht you can just recuit anyway i am making my own rpg sucka! :cool:

Mark03 regarding that sig design, make it a transparent gif, works in IE instead of png which doesnt ans mooth off those edges. jesus. I will mock one up quickly and show you what you can do.

JMann

Here please consider i have no wrist, it's in a cast my bones now replaced by metal plates, bars and wires so not bad. :huh:

JMann

post-31-1084898924.gif

Here please consider i have no wrist, it's in a cast my bones now replaced by metal plates, bars and wires so not bad. :huh:

JMann

:o did u fall off ur scooter or something lmao jmann has lost his designing arm :rofl: :pinch:

btw still some coding probs in ur site (firefox related)

******g Firefox. Stuff it. Yeah I fell off me ped. Damn hurt. Ah well. That thing aint gd. Thas real bad. Oh well.

JMann

Can someone make me a 128x128bit png or ico of the firefox icon and the waste icon?

? this what you want? i didnt make it... i think i got it from PNG resource

post-31-1084937135.png

i didn't want to bother anyone, but i don't like the sigs i made. can someone make one for me.

for resolution i'd like it to be 400x100, color, any shade of blue except light blue and if you can please add the text:

Abit IC7-Max3, 512MB ddr400, P4 2.8E, Radeon 9800pro 128, (email) venezian@adelphia.net

for a font, whatever looks good and is readable.. nothing rough, clean and smooth please.

thank you

Hi all

I have been on Neowin for a while now and would like to hand in a request. I would like to know if someone can do me a signature please with a MAC look and feel, as i have now got a new mac G4 powerbook and spend most of my time in the mac section.

Thanks everyone and sorry for being a pain.

cheers

crowman

hi

after reading the thread properly, i would like to have a mac style with a G4 PB on it and have a silverish bluey background with crowman in the middle somewhere. the size of it would be something like the size of the quick reply box,

thank you all

crowman

Can anyone make a 2-d, comic book style kabuto with a mask? A kabuto is one of those helmets the samurai wear, with a mask, a mempo. I have a City of Heroes superhero, The Blue Kabuto, but she needs a logo. I need the helmet and mask facing the viewer. Not a picture, but a graphic. Just by coincedence there is a game company by that name (LINK), and thier logo is kind of what I need. But it's too small, and doesn't have the mask part, and of course, not mine. Thanks! Oh, 640x480 if possible. Thanks again!ultragirl.jpg

Hello.

I need an AVI with an hourglass like the one you often see while using Windows. I have one but it looks very old-styled in Windows XP. I need it for the progress dialog of ZipGenius 6 ( http://www.zipgenius.it ) and it should be sized 70x70 on white background.

Don't mind if you can't build the AVI file: just send the images and I will build it.

Thank you very much :)

hi

after reading the thread properly, i would like to have a mac style with a G4 PB on it and have a silverish bluey background with crowman in the middle somewhere. the size of it would be something like the size of the quick reply box,

thank you all

crowman

Hi

I am willing to pay someone to design my signature for me too, if they want more details then PM me, the request has been made in this topic and is just up a bit from this post so take a look and PM me if they want to do it for me and we can sort out payment :)

thanks

crowman