Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

^ Hard. Inverted shadows on the scroll corners? Hmm, I dunno. Sorry just thinking...Oh WELCOME TO NEOWINS GRAPHICS REQUEST THREAD **HEATHROWE**! :D :D

^ Hard. Inverted shadows on the scroll corners? Hmm, I dunno. Sorry just thinking...

Hey JMann.

What do you mean with inverted shadows ?

New to this game...

Cheers / tia,

Jarik

Hi guys

Need ya help here...

I'm trying to design a collage of several photos and using it as a side banner(right)...

Having difficulty blending the photos well so that it doesnt look awkward.

Therefore, i need ya to help me design this collage.

additional info:

The banner is around 160x750 pixels.

The color scheme of my site is mainly white and orange(#F8C676)

attached the photos below(choose the suitable ones n don't need to use every photos)

collage.zip

lol

i like the new sig n avatar wing

did u make it or take it from another of your pics?

another space 1 yes but tbh am starting 2 :angry: h8 blue

Okay I'm pretty new here but I see such wonderful designers and I'm not very skilled when it comes to making/drawing things and I've always been horrible with logos. I need help with a logo for a project I'm working on, its called the Panda Protection Agency and what it is is a fake bodyguard/protection service site, its just a project I'm working on for fun but I really need a logo for it. Its going to have mostly dark blue colors I think..any help with the logo would be good...Thanks in advance.

Okay I'm pretty new here but I see such wonderful designers and I'm not very skilled when it comes to making/drawing things and I've always been horrible with logos. I need help with a logo for a project I'm working on, its called the Panda Protection Agency and what it is is a fake bodyguard/protection service site, its just a project I'm working on for fun but I really need a logo for it. Its going to have mostly dark blue colors I think..any help with the logo would be good...Thanks in advance.

Size please...:D

Well the other people that have tried have used 150x150 for the logo itself, that seems ok so go with that. I'm so sorry I'm not good at describing things. *hides*

ahaha.. i think the bear needs to be a little more "buff" and mean!

if i was looking for a bodyguard and saw this site, that bear would keep me away!

ahaha.. i think the bear needs to be a little more "buff" and mean!

if i was looking for a bodyguard and saw this site, that bear would keep me away!

My thoughts exactly. Its nice though, really it is but its not what I'm looking for.

Can someone design me a logo that says "Pc Tech Gamer" on it. At this time i dont really care what font, color or size it is, but just that the picture is less than 300 pixels high. Oh...and it has to have something to do with programming, gaming, and graphic designing.

Edited by super_serge

Oh, eh guys. Anyone want to give me some money? I NEED SOME! lol. Paypal: jmann@jmanndesigns.com, whats annoying is that I cant put my own money into Paypal! Man, it's fu**ing frustrating. Super Serge nice work, and because of that I think I will give your request a shot.

JMann