Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Oh, eh guys. Anyone want to give me some money? I NEED SOME! lol. Paypal: jmann@jmanndesigns.com, whats annoying is that I cant put my own money into Paypal! Man, it's fu**ing frustrating. Super Serge nice work, and because of that I think I will give your request a shot.

JMann

:shifty:

:blush: Oh dear. I tried but pretty rubbish. DONATIONS! lol. :D

Nah, seriously. I did it, this is real rubbish. Um, I presumed it was for a header so I also have added a repeater to continue the header pattern on to any sizes. Logo is below and repeater below again, but yeah, hmm. Donations. (jmann@jmanndesigns.com) PAYPAL.

JMann ;)

post-31-1085420527.gif

err....dont really see wut it has to do with programming or gaming...and kinda looks unproffessional...no offence..but u gave me an idea witht he tiles in the background thx :)

err....dont really see wut it has to do with programming or gaming...and kinda looks unproffessional...no offence..but u gave me an idea witht he tiles in the background thx :)

will this do ?

post-31-1085421952.jpg

ive got something done but i cant find a good font to write "Main" underneth the thing can somebody try to add a good font to it saying "main"?

post-31-1085422017.png

hey wing...thats good....would it be possible to make it like twice as wide and twice as big..? plz?

Anybody interested in doing me a logo for my website, sorry I have NO money to give you, but I hope that people can request for free.

The website logo would need the text Bluephoenix and hopefully a picture of a phoenix positioned somewhere by text , through text etc.

I have absolutely no ideas as I do not seem to have a very artistic eye, any designs would be much appreciated.

Thankyou in advance :)

Here is the existing logo (pathetic)

post-31-1085423392.gif

don't be mean wing! :)

you should be sharing your talent with people!

By the way, that bluephoenix banner you made is very nice :D

don't be mean wing! :)

you should be sharing your talent with people!

By the way, that bluephoenix banner you made is very nice :D

cant post it its 357 k :pinch:

no its okay, im making another one using somewhat his design...except im using different colors..so ya...hehe :)