Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

sry triple post...wtf? post-31-1085449768.png

Hey I love that graphic, did you use some type of chrome effect for the background?

The font looks slick too. What font is it?

Hey I love that graphic, did you use some type of chrome effect for the background?

The font looks slick too. What font is it?

yes and the font is called planet kosmos me thinks :happy:

well, first i was trying to do something like wings background and make it sort of light coming out of the cetner...so i drew abunch of lines (blue and white) and tring scaling and perspect...ing them but then it turned out to look like crap so i just liquified it all and got it over with lol. and ya the font is planet kosmos

for the blue phoenix picture..with the center giving off light.?

some textured brushing radial blur with overlayin textures and diffrent blending modes :woot:

k, heres new copy..made background better..btw, never knew about the radial blur but it pwnZ, thx wing. just ask for the psd if u wanna edit it, bluephoenix

post-31-1085483840.png

Hey that version is great too. :)

Yeah I've never came accross the radio blur either. I'll try have a play around tonight and see what I can come up with.

k, heres new copy..made background better..btw, never knew about the radial blur but it pwnZ, thx wing. just ask for the psd if u wanna edit it, bluephoenix

set 2 zoom :yes:

k...what kind of brush strokes do you use? size adn direction mainly

a soft brush size 19 with a cloudy texture and set to liner dodge (yes my techniques are complicated and this will need some hue/satuartion change 2 get it looking correctly) sadly i doubt u will be able 2 pull off the same effect :no: i dont mean tht in a bad way

Hi guys, I'm looking into changing my graphics around for the redesign of my new website template. I have set up some graphics on the template tester although no doubt they could be improved upon.

I'd like to change the banner, to something a little bit more eye catching, using the same colours preferably and change the nav headings too. And for the heading, I'd like some kind of text or logo that can be used as the watermark for the site and for banners, logos and stuff too, so I can use it on different sections of the site and on advertising.

here are some of the graphics from the site that might be of use -

http://tester.boavid.com/images/boavid-banner.jpg

http://tester.boavid.com/images/boavid-bannerbg.jpg

http://tester.boavid.com/images/nav-spacer.jpg

I have a whole range of cutouts and PSDs if you would like to use them on the graphic. All help will be greatly appreciated. :)

k, played around with it for like half an hour..this is what i came up with so far, ill be back from school in about 4 hrs so cya all

post-31-1085488116.png

david can you be a bit more specific about what's on the banner..and if you were to use the same colors, ti would be quite difficult to make it catch the eye

david can you be a bit more specific about what's on the banner..and if you were to use the same colors, ti would be quite difficult to make it catch the eye

OK, well I'll give you guys a bit of creative control over the banner, forget using the same colour is you think thats a bad idea, just find something that would match the sites layout if possible. I'd like the banner to stand out and really impress. Below are the links for the series 1 and 2 DVD covers which might help you with the design. This is what show the site is based upon, so anything similar to these would look great.

Series 1 Cover

Series 2 Cover

I have a whole selection of .PSD format cutouts I could supply you with too. And some individual squares of the characters similar to that of the series 1 cover. I'll try compile an image pack with all this stuff in it later on for you guys.

About the banners exact design, something with the text 'Bo Avid' and below that 'boavid.com' or near to it. I want them two included. and maybe an image there somewhere too.

OK, I've attached a folder containing a lot of useful pictures, cutout etc. I've hosted this at my webspace so click here to download it. Thanks again :)

I just checked your site again, and its black this time, and the logo sticks out, other than that, there arent many ideas i have on how to improve ur site..but it looks a lot better than before, in terms of catching eyes